BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kortny M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
For as cheap as this product is, I actually love it!! It is very easy to use and apply! It is fairly long lasting, as well! Again, this product is very inexpensive and I buy it pretty frequently. It's great!
Elizabeth M.
Paola, KS
I am so obsessed with this matte lip color in tea rose. It is amazing! It does stay on for awhile and it is only three dollars! The price is amazing for the quality it isn't drying to your lips at all. I usually buy this at target but they are always out of this color so when it finally got into stock on elf's website I bought a few! I would totally recommend if you see more than one grab them up!
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Review for: WINE more...
Such a pretty color! Love the brightness. I have used this lipstick several times now and have found that after a few hours it tends to crumble and begin to peel.
Jeniva Q.
Got this product in the shade Wine from the e.l.f. brand box and initially it was a bit dry but after swiping it a few times I got to the actual product. For a mad lip product it felt very creamy and did not dry out my lips at all. Very moisturizing for a matte lip honestly which impressed me. What I did not enjoy was this product smudges and transfers LIKE. CRAZY. I expect a matte product to dry completely and be budge proof smudge proof transfer proof and this product did none of that. Very disappointing in that respect.
Kalia X.
They aren't bad for their price. The color are just a bit different from the packaging but they are pigment. I love the red one. I recommend these for makeup starters .
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Set more...
i will keep it short and sweet: pigmented/lengthens/ VERY STICKY. if you put more than one coat, especially with bottom and top lashes, whenever you blink your lashes will stick and clump together./ if you put more than one coat, lahes will clump and stick together./alot of product in a larger container, though./very waterproof to the pint where its hard to take offBOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Audrey R.
Va Beach, VA
*~* I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster*~*

Actually really love this product. The formula isn't drying as most Matte lip products are, it's super pigmented and color rich with good pay off, and makes your lips super soft (especially when paired with Elf's Lip Exfoliator as well!). I received this in the color 'Wine' and it's the ideal fall color, a deep red almost burgundy that's perfect for the season. Definitely reccomend this to anyone, it's great for the price...excited to try out more colors!
Raven R.
I was so disappointed in this "Matte" lip crayon. Firstly, it is NOT Matte but a cream finish. Secondly, the color on the tube "rich red" was not at all what I expected. On my skin tone (fair, neutral) it looked pink. On my mom (medium, warm) it looked orange!!

It only lasted on my mom for about an hour, I got about 2 hours out of it. Application and reapplication went smoothly but about 1/2 hour after reapplication it got built up and very dark in spots and disappeared in others.

On the bright side, it felt nice and smooth on the lips and was very easy to apply.
Ellie W.
Matte without drying, these lip colors are somewhat moisturizing. Very pigmented without patchiness, beautiful colors I will be buying more since they are $3 each.
Cindy L.
Hands down one of the best moisturizing matte formulas. There are a few matte lipsticks that dry out the lips and are uncomfortable to wear throughout the day. Not the e.l.f. matte lipstick. What I love most about it is that it's very creamy, there are pretty colors to chose from, and it's comfortable on the lips. I do think that it has a good amount of product on the tube and that it's easy to apply. I get mine at Walgreens or you can also go on the e.l.f. website, I'm sure they have all the shades there.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.