BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Keirica S.
Greenville, MS
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Even with its creamy like texture it still last all day. Doesn't leave your lips dry or cracked up. This product works very will with the Omber affect which I love.
jillian M. J.
Review for: Mad For Matt more...
To be such a low priced brand elf has definitely impressed me! These pigmented lipsticks are amazing and in my opinion is a duplicate for some high priced lipsticks
Onife J.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
They semi matte! They wipe off alittle when you eat or drink but the colors are great! For darker skin people alot of the colors you have to mix with another color!
Sasha B.
Knowing me, I LOVE a Fall lip. The Matte Lip Color from the e.l.f voxbox comes in a lovely burgundy wine color. I have way too many lip colors in this color, however, they are different shades, therefore, it is def okay to have more than just one! I It goes on very smooth like and it isn't too much of a heavy color either; it's light so you will have to apply more than one coat for a thicker tone.
Kalia X.
They aren't bad for their price. The color are just a bit different from the packaging but they are pigment. I love the red one. I recommend these for makeup starters .
Allison K.
New City, NY
I received this matte lip color for free from influenster and elf, but all opinions are my own. This product caught me by absolute surprise. I applied it just to test out the color with very low expectations for the long wear factor as this product does not have any drying factor to it. However, I was majorly caught off guard when I went about my day and my lipstick stayed in place for the entire duration of brunch! It still looked amazing after a huge meal and I could not be more excited to keep wearing this product! I cannot wait to pick up more colors. These are perfect for the winter for long wear color without contributing to the winter dryness! Love love love!
Raven R.
I was so disappointed in this "Matte" lip crayon. Firstly, it is NOT Matte but a cream finish. Secondly, the color on the tube "rich red" was not at all what I expected. On my skin tone (fair, neutral) it looked pink. On my mom (medium, warm) it looked orange!!

It only lasted on my mom for about an hour, I got about 2 hours out of it. Application and reapplication went smoothly but about 1/2 hour after reapplication it got built up and very dark in spots and disappeared in others.

On the bright side, it felt nice and smooth on the lips and was very easy to apply.
Audrey R.
Va Beach, VA
*~* I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster*~*

Actually really love this product. The formula isn't drying as most Matte lip products are, it's super pigmented and color rich with good pay off, and makes your lips super soft (especially when paired with Elf's Lip Exfoliator as well!). I received this in the color 'Wine' and it's the ideal fall color, a deep red almost burgundy that's perfect for the season. Definitely reccomend this to anyone, it's great for the price...excited to try out more colors!
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Great price for a matte lip color! First time using any matte lip color from ELF and I am impressed! The packaging makes it so easy to use and get into the inner lip line corners and Cupid's bow. Normally matte lip products can be very drying, this one isn't. I received this complimentary but can't wait to buy different colors the next time I'm at Target or Walmart, since they are super affordable.
Cindy L.
Hands down one of the best moisturizing matte formulas. There are a few matte lipsticks that dry out the lips and are uncomfortable to wear throughout the day. Not the e.l.f. matte lipstick. What I love most about it is that it's very creamy, there are pretty colors to chose from, and it's comfortable on the lips. I do think that it has a good amount of product on the tube and that it's easy to apply. I get mine at Walgreens or you can also go on the e.l.f. website, I'm sure they have all the shades there.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.