BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alexis D.
Gainesville, FL
I wish the color was as dark and rich as it is portrayed on the packaging. I don't find it flattering on me and don't really think it's matte enough for my style.
Keirica S.
Greenville, MS
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Even with its creamy like texture it still last all day. Doesn't leave your lips dry or cracked up. This product works very will with the Omber affect which I love.
Bailey M.
I love these!! I have 4 different colors and the only one I don't like is rich red. It has nothing to do with the formula I just expected the color to be darker when I bought it. Other than that one I feel like the colors are true to the nub on the bottom of the packaging. And that colorful piece can actually pop out because it is a sharpener.

I love the formula. They last about as long as every lipstick but they aren't drying at all. For $3 I recommed them to anyone!!!
Raven R.
I was so disappointed in this "Matte" lip crayon. Firstly, it is NOT Matte but a cream finish. Secondly, the color on the tube "rich red" was not at all what I expected. On my skin tone (fair, neutral) it looked pink. On my mom (medium, warm) it looked orange!!

It only lasted on my mom for about an hour, I got about 2 hours out of it. Application and reapplication went smoothly but about 1/2 hour after reapplication it got built up and very dark in spots and disappeared in others.

On the bright side, it felt nice and smooth on the lips and was very easy to apply.
Cindy L.
Hands down one of the best moisturizing matte formulas. There are a few matte lipsticks that dry out the lips and are uncomfortable to wear throughout the day. Not the e.l.f. matte lipstick. What I love most about it is that it's very creamy, there are pretty colors to chose from, and it's comfortable on the lips. I do think that it has a good amount of product on the tube and that it's easy to apply. I get mine at Walgreens or you can also go on the e.l.f. website, I'm sure they have all the shades there.
Kalia X.
They aren't bad for their price. The color are just a bit different from the packaging but they are pigment. I love the red one. I recommend these for makeup starters .
Ellie W.
Matte without drying, these lip colors are somewhat moisturizing. Very pigmented without patchiness, beautiful colors I will be buying more since they are $3 each.
Audrey R.
Va Beach, VA
*~* I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster*~*

Actually really love this product. The formula isn't drying as most Matte lip products are, it's super pigmented and color rich with good pay off, and makes your lips super soft (especially when paired with Elf's Lip Exfoliator as well!). I received this in the color 'Wine' and it's the ideal fall color, a deep red almost burgundy that's perfect for the season. Definitely reccomend this to anyone, it's great for the price...excited to try out more colors!
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Set more...
i will keep it short and sweet: pigmented/lengthens/ VERY STICKY. if you put more than one coat, especially with bottom and top lashes, whenever you blink your lashes will stick and clump together./ if you put more than one coat, lahes will clump and stick together./alot of product in a larger container, though./very waterproof to the pint where its hard to take offBOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Sasha B.
Knowing me, I LOVE a Fall lip. The Matte Lip Color from the e.l.f voxbox comes in a lovely burgundy wine color. I have way too many lip colors in this color, however, they are different shades, therefore, it is def okay to have more than just one! I It goes on very smooth like and it isn't too much of a heavy color either; it's light so you will have to apply more than one coat for a thicker tone.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.