BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

jillian M. J.
To be such a low priced brand elf has definitely impressed me! These pigmented lipsticks are amazing and in my opinion is a duplicate for some high priced lipsticks
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
I guess you get what you pay for, although I received this in the elf voxbox for free. I love elf products, but am a bit picky when it's comes to lip products. This wasn't as pigmented as the box showed, but it was a pretty color. What I really didn't like about this is that it is very short lasting. It transferred very easily, like if I accidentally touched my lip. You could not eat a meal with this on. It needs to be retouched several times throughout the day.
But for the price, it's a good and easy lipstick to wear.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
I got the color plum in this matte lip color from the ELF Influenster Voxbox. Honestly, it's good for probably an everyday lipcolor, but I didn't like it much on me, as I'm all for bright shades, instead of nudes and neutrals and everyday colors. But, with that being said, it's definitely a good color product for everyday working women who are on the go and need a staple lip color. Just as good as a lip tint.
Keirica S.
Greenville, MS
Even with its creamy like texture it still last all day. Doesn't leave your lips dry or cracked up. This product works very will with the Omber affect which I love.
Bailey M.
I love these!! I have 4 different colors and the only one I don't like is rich red. It has nothing to do with the formula I just expected the color to be darker when I bought it. Other than that one I feel like the colors are true to the nub on the bottom of the packaging. And that colorful piece can actually pop out because it is a sharpener.

I love the formula. They last about as long as every lipstick but they aren't drying at all. For $3 I recommed them to anyone!!!
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first color in their matte line that I bought and I loved the formula so much that now I have six! this is the first time that I experienced a matte lipstick that was not drying. sure it can cling to dry patches on the lips but most lipsticks will do that anyways. it has a slight sweet scent, and I've found that a lot of the lighter shades are a bit more pastel nudey than I expected, based on the photos in the elf website. coral, natural and tea rose are the best coral, pink, and purple based nudes that elf has to offer IMO. and for only three dollars each, I think they're worth a shot for anyone. the staying power makes me think they should charge more for these babies.
Greissy P.
MEDLEY, FL
I received this for free in my VoxBox. Honestly, I wish the texture was much more matte. It isn't totally matte, it's a kind of satin one. The color is ok, although I was hoping it was darker. It's a good lip color for everyday (Wine) but I would like to try different colors, may be a lighter one works better with thus kind of texture. The size is ok to bring in your purse.
Eva P.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love the price, it's very economic and it's easy to apply but in order to get visible pigment, you have to apply multiple layers and that kind of disappointed me.
Alexis D.
Gainesville , FL
I wish the color was as dark and rich as it is portrayed on the packaging. I don't find it flattering on me and don't really think it's matte enough for my style.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
I have this product in the colors Praline, Rich Red, and Wine. I received Wine in my ELF voxbox. This color is gorgeous. From using the previous colors I knew what to expect. These matte sticks are matte but not drying. They are pretty creamy!

I have enjoyed these lipsticks for years, the red colors do tend to stain my lips but it comes off with makeup wipes.

I would recommend these to everyone. ELF is affordable and these are amazing. They make so many colors now I am sure there is one for everyone to like.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.