13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 979 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I adore tea rose in these lipsticks! The color is pigmented, and pairs perfectly with my fair skin. I actually lent it out during a wedding and never received it back because I think they fell in love with it as well. I wasn't too upset for the product is only $3! I did deduct a star because it's not as long lasting as I would like for it to be, but the color is to die for.
I picked this product up because I loved the bold color and wanted to give something new a try. And for a few bucks! I could afford it. I love the color and it applies easily. It lasts well, too, but it did make my lips flakey after reapplying. I would recommend moisturizing your lips in between applications. Up close, it started to look a little funny as the day went on.
Really nice, considering the price. They need a lot of work to get high color payoff, but the colors are beautiful. Don’t dry completely matte, and they do transfer quite a bit. Overall, I like them. And because if the price, I would totally recommend!
Love the color and texture but rubs real easy and spreads easily too I usually use powder to matte it and keep it in place and stays on for a while this is my go to when I want a dark red color ❤
I love matte lipsticks so these lip colors are a plus! They don’t leave your lips looking chapped either which is amazing! The colors are beautiful and the lip colors stay on for long periods of time without coming off!
I don't really know why I like this product so much, but it is amazing. The lipstick is so smooth when you put it on, and the color that I have (coral) is like the perfect shade (ie. a little bit pinker than my natural lip). It is somewhat matte, but not so matte that it looks dry. I would totally buy this product again, and maybe in a different color because the price is so affordable compared to other brands.
This product was alright don't stay long but can't complaint for the price I'm getting it it is easy to use so smooth and very nice packaging i dont hate it. It gets the job done. It won't stay long so you will have to reapply it and I will probably but it again.
I really enjoyed this lip color. I got it in a berry color, I dont remember the name. It isnt super long wearing but it wears off nicely. Its creamy and not drying. Love it. The price is great.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos