BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

ashlee w.
I adore tea rose in these lipsticks! The color is pigmented, and pairs perfectly with my fair skin. I actually lent it out during a wedding and never received it back because I think they fell in love with it as well. I wasn't too upset for the product is only $3! I did deduct a star because it's not as long lasting as I would like for it to be, but the color is to die for.
Amanda J.
Review for: Rich Red more...
You can’t beat the price point of these! I love the shades! My problem is that they don’t last very long. You have to keep reapplying this all day. This isn’t a very good product. I don’t recommend!
Monica T.
I picked this product up because I loved the bold color and wanted to give something new a try. And for a few bucks! I could afford it. I love the color and it applies easily. It lasts well, too, but it did make my lips flakey after reapplying. I would recommend moisturizing your lips in between applications. Up close, it started to look a little funny as the day went on.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Really nice, considering the price. They need a lot of work to get high color payoff, but the colors are beautiful. Don’t dry completely matte, and they do transfer quite a bit. Overall, I like them. And because if the price, I would totally recommend!
Erica P.
Yuma
Love the color and texture but rubs real easy and spreads easily too I usually use powder to matte it and keep it in place and stays on for a while this is my go to when I want a dark red color ❤
Tatyana D.
Bronx, NY
I love matte lipsticks so these lip colors are a plus! They don’t leave your lips looking chapped either which is amazing! The colors are beautiful and the lip colors stay on for long periods of time without coming off!
Summer M.
Lewisburg, WV
I don't really know why I like this product so much, but it is amazing. The lipstick is so smooth when you put it on, and the color that I have (coral) is like the perfect shade (ie. a little bit pinker than my natural lip). It is somewhat matte, but not so matte that it looks dry. I would totally buy this product again, and maybe in a different color because the price is so affordable compared to other brands.
Zury R.
Charleston
This product was alright don't stay long but can't complaint for the price I'm getting it it is easy to use so smooth and very nice packaging i dont hate it. It gets the job done. It won't stay long so you will have to reapply it and I will probably but it again.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoyed this lip color. I got it in a berry color, I dont remember the name. It isnt super long wearing but it wears off nicely. Its creamy and not drying. Love it. The price is great.
Sadie D.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Very easy!! Love the color, the price, and the concept. I love the wind up tube. Packaging is nice and sleek! The color doesn’t last long and it’s transfers but I’ve really enjoyed it and will probably try out other colors!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.