BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
The color is great and it feels great on my lips. The color doesn't last as long as I thought it would and I find myself reapplying it a couple times throughout the day.
taylor k.
Caledonia
The colors have a really nice rich pigmentation, especially for such a cheap product. The matte look is really nice too, and isn't overly drying. However the color tends to fade pretty quickly.
Genesis P.
Firebaugh, CA
To begin with, this product is not a matte finish. It's more on the satiny side. I received this in the color wine in my e.lf. voxbox. I was a little bummed because I really wanted to like this product. It was my first time using an e.l.f. lipstick and I was really disappointed. The color wasn't as pigmented or dark as I thought it was going to be. I kind of felt that it was on the pinker side than red. So for me personally, I won't be buying this product nor would I recommend it, especially if you're into matte and very pigmented lipsticks.
Savannah W.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I'm not usually a fan of lipsticks, but I wanted to give this a try as Matte lips seem to the the "in" thing right now. First off, it does leave a matte finish, but it makes my lips look and feel dry, so I end up wanting to put a gloss over it. (Kinda defeating the purpose of matte lips). Secondly, the color you see in the tube isn't what it swatches as. I bought Natural and it looks more rosey until I put it on my lips ( or swatch it) then it's more coralish shade. I was pretty bummed as I don't feel is true to it's color. The neat thing, there is a built in sharpener on the bottom, that's a plus! Pigment is good as well.
Hannah B.
Killen, AL
Review for: PRALINE, WINE more...
These are very pigmented and glide on easily! They're pretty comfortable. They're not as long lasting as I'd like them to be but they're still good quality for the price
Jodie B.
The color I used was wine. This produced a gorgeous deeper red color. This is one of favorite lip shades. What I liked about this lipstick is that the shape made applying it very easy and precise. Also, it didn't feel dry on my lips as many matte lipsticks can. It took a few strokes to get the full pigment but it was not a hassle at all. The lipstick fades/ rubs off slightly after a while but the faint color is very long lasting and sort of stains your lips. Overall, I am happy with this product and definitely will be buying more in many colors.
alecia b.
benton harbor
Review for: NATURAL more...
I’ve repurchased this product several times. It is a fave. I like the fact that you can get so precise because of the shape of the applicator. Oh, and it performs well too.
angel s.
I've tried out wine and praline. The wine is more on the lighter one than it actually looks which when it comes to dark colors i expect them to come out dark. The finish of these lip color are semi matte, they don't dry down completely matte and they do transfer. But they are pretty comfortable on the lips. The packaging is nice and on the bottom of the lip color there's a secret sharper if you want to keep the lip point sharp. Other than the lip color selection are kind of off these lip color , they are pretty good. I would recommend to others.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: WINE, NEARLY NUDE, TEA ROSE more...
This lip color is all I use now. I have to use a primer because without it the color won’t stay for a long time but I love the way it looks and the fact that it doesnt smear.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
I received this in the E.L.F. voxbox and sadly I was not impressed. My first impression was that the lipstick was not stable in the applicator so it was hard to make a perfect line since the color shoot around a bit. Also the color I had, Wine, was way more pink than anticipated. Once I put it on it felt too sticky and wet, like it would just move around and slide off my lips after a little time. Also it wasn't truly matte. I might give it another go and see if I like it after another try, but I don't foresee myself using it much in the future.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.