BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Moni M.
Not a huge fan of matte lipstick. But the color was very nice and clean. Lasted at good amount of time until I ate and drank, not the best example since I was eating bbq
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
The color is great and it feels great on my lips. The color doesn't last as long as I thought it would and I find myself reapplying it a couple times throughout the day.
Nathlene E.
Review for: RICH RED more...
I really like this color, but I really don't like how it break easily. It's not really long lasting, but it's still a pretty good product. I'm just kinda disappointed to it.
Christie S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I really like this lipstick, the matte finish isn't flaky and stays on really well! The jumbo twist-up style pencil really makes application easy, even if you don't have time for lip liner. My favorite is the red color, but I've tried a number of the shades and they all have great color payoff. My one complaint is that each one I've gotten has had a slight defect - the crayon inside of the pencil sort of comes loose and can fall out. If you push it back in slightly, it seems to stay for a while, but it can get wobbly when this happens and it's a bummer, because you can't use the twist up feature anymore, and some of the product gets wasted. But, I can't really complain at the affordable price, and will continue using them!
alecia b.
benton harbor
Review for: NATURAL more...
I’ve repurchased this product several times. It is a fave. I like the fact that you can get so precise because of the shape of the applicator. Oh, and it performs well too.
Orianna D.
For this being the price it is. It is very nice. The colour is great and it has a nice lip balm feel to it. They have many different colours which is very nice and convenient.
Alexa M.
Birmingham
Review for: PRALINE, NATURAL more...
I love elf. A friend I used to work with had a sister in the makeup industry and she told me that at once Elf was on the market as a higher class brand, but then decided to go cheap so that everyone could have access to at least one brand of decent quality makeup. It all makes sense, because if you compare most Elf products you know they are extremely well quality for the price. These are my favorite lip sticks because of the price and quality. They are perfectly pigmented imo because I don't prefer a full solid lip with my everyday look.
angel s.
I've tried out wine and praline. The wine is more on the lighter one than it actually looks which when it comes to dark colors i expect them to come out dark. The finish of these lip color are semi matte, they don't dry down completely matte and they do transfer. But they are pretty comfortable on the lips. The packaging is nice and on the bottom of the lip color there's a secret sharper if you want to keep the lip point sharp. Other than the lip color selection are kind of off these lip color , they are pretty good. I would recommend to others.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Review for: WINE more...
I had to go to several stores to find this because it was actually sold out everywhere near me. I like to use it as a liner, and then fill in my lips with a similar shade of red lipstick. I think this is a good product though, especially for it being cheap and a quick and easy on the go item. (I will say that the stick slipped out of the container the second time I used it, so I don't really see it having a long life in my makeup bag - but for the time being it gets the job done well, and I love it.)
Jodie B.
The color I used was wine. This produced a gorgeous deeper red color. This is one of favorite lip shades. What I liked about this lipstick is that the shape made applying it very easy and precise. Also, it didn't feel dry on my lips as many matte lipsticks can. It took a few strokes to get the full pigment but it was not a hassle at all. The lipstick fades/ rubs off slightly after a while but the faint color is very long lasting and sort of stains your lips. Overall, I am happy with this product and definitely will be buying more in many colors.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.