BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Mayra E.
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color (Wine): This was my 1st time trying this product. The packaging reminds me a lip liner. The application is very smooth & soft, no problem with that. As for “matte” it did not dry matte at all. So that’s my only down fall. The color I tested it’s not like the shade it shows on the packaging. Also, this lip color comes with a sharpner on the bottom end. Will I re-purchase?… Umm, for regular lip colors Yes but for matte purposes No!
((I received this free for testing purposes.))
Ashley B.
I'll say for a very affordable drugstore matte lip color this thing is very pigmented, love the color range just wish there was more options, that's the only reason I'm rating this 4 stars. I've only tried out tea rose in this formula & it was creamy & hydrating feeling just not a good color on me being I'm so fair skinned. It applied good, went on smooth, felt very nice on my lips as well. I've yet to try out other shades only because the stores that carry these don't have a big variety of items to choose from, unlike online.. so hopefully I'll get my hands on some other colors & see if I can find my perfect shade!
Brooke D.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Fuentes on smoothly and felt great on. Transfers onto everything. But color was great my lips felt good and was very cheap for a quick go to but not for an all night party type thing.
L H.
This is definitely my all-time best find for spring. Comparable to a Revlon I was using that was half as good and three times the price!! I also absolutely love that it can be used as both a lipstick and a lip liner. The natural shades are to die for and comparative in color to the Kylie lip kits everyone(including me!) is clamouring over.
elf has upgraded themselves yet A. GAIN.
I did dock one star, only because unless I dab it lightly with a tissue after application it is not what I would consider 'matte', but is definitely not shiny. More like a regular lipstick, but still a winner all around and for three dollars a pop, give or take!*thumbs WAY up elf!*😊😊😊
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Good lipsticks for a great price! I purchased the Scarlet night, and the Fuchsia. The first is a dark plum color and second a bright pink. The Scarlet night is pretty opaque. The Fuchsia is slightly sheer. Both colors look good on my olive complexion. The lipsticks are slightly moisturizing without any weird smell. They go on nice and don't move around much either. Love them. Would definitely buy more e.l.f. lipsticks in the future.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I love elf products so much and would definitely recommend to others to try out! I bought praline at marshals and was very impressed with the color, the texture, and the application! I would buy again!
Erin F.
Lewes, DE
I absolutely love this lip color. I don't normally use anything but chap stick (hello low maintenance) but this is my go-to when I need a pop of color. Long-lasting and a great price.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
I stopped off at Target, because I was looking for a new matte lipstick that would compliment the upcoming season. Well that's when i saw this one, its the wine color. It's a really pretty burgundy brown color. The thing is when applied on it turned into more of a pinkish red . get me wrong it is quite pretty, just not what i expected. Its not 100% matte, but that can be good thing considering how dried out my lips can feel after wearing a true matte lip. Its a really convenient and put together product. Nice and easy to twist and there is a convenient sharpener at the bottom if you like if pointy Sharp for like a lipliner. I will def be buying more of these shades, especially for the price. I mean c'mon now $3 for a really nice matte Lip. You really can't beat it.
Kori G.
Wichita, KS
I got this from gordmans. It was broken. The piece fell out immediately. I tried using it but it swatches nothing like it looks like on the applicator. It moved a lot, especially on to my teeth. I would not recommend
Trina S.
I'm a big fan of matte lip colors right now. This color has a really great pigmentation, doesn't dry out your lips, and stays on for a long time. The wine color goes really great with my tan skin tone and got me a lot of compliments. I would love to try these out and different colors and would recommend this to everyone that likes matte lip color. It is also a really great value for the quality that you are getting. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.