13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.24 / 5 based on 7,727 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love the color of them. But with me the product will only last about 30 minuets to an hour. It did meet me expectations only cuz of the price. And packaging is nice and all black and if your going somewhere and you want a lip color that will stay on I would not recommend this one
Review for: NATURAL, TEA ROSE more...
These are wonderful lipsticks - matte without being TOO matte/dry, long lasting, and easy to apply with the crayon-like tip (and an included sharpener in the opposite end). I love both shades I own ("tea rose" and "natural") but would love to try a less pinky nude like "nearly nude" or "praline."
I bought this in the "natural" color. On the box it appears very "orangey-nude" which is what I really wanted.. on though, it definitely looks much more pinky/nude. I did end up liking the color even though it's very very different color shade from the box compared to the actual lipstick. It doesn't stay on long, & I have to reapply, but I have to do that a lot even with my more expensive lipsticks. It's creamy & doesn't feel drying. The pinky nude shade actually turned out like a perfect match for my lip color, very subtle but kinda makes my lips stick out more. Runs at $3. I would recommend!
Review for: NATURAL, WINE, CRANBERRY, RICH RED, ROWDY ROUGE, NEARLY NUDE, DASH OF PINK, FUCHSIA, TEA ROSE, CORAL more...
This was very pretty but also very drying. It is okay if you put a moisturizer on either first or on top, but the colors are very pretty as well. I just wish it wasn’t so drying.
These are affordable lipsticks that are great for beginners. It is creamy and easy to apply. The colors don't last very long, but it's easy to throw in your bag to reapply later.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos