BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Gabriella N.
Review for: Cranberry more...
I really like pairing this with a deep red or purple to make my lips pop. I have somewhat light skin but the dark color doesn't look weird which is nice. I'd recommend trying this because it stays on for a while too.
Katlin F.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Some of the best lippie sticks made to date, they're super pigmented and beautiful! They're super affordable and come in so many colors. I got about 20 of them and I love each color
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Review for: WINE more...
Super rich in color and moisture. Loved the way my lips felt. Easy application. Liner was great to work with. Lipstick was also nice! Easy to smear though, but overall I was pleased!
Britt S.
University Ht, OH
I have these in every color they make. Great formula and stays on all night. I use it with ELF Lip Liner and it's just amazing. Never a bad thing to say about this brand!!! The color payoff and staying power is amazing. I've swatched the colors and the names go from top to bottom
Wine, Scarlet Night, Berry Sorbet, Rich Red, Hot Commodity, Dash of Pink, Catwalk Orange, Tea Rose
And the 3rd picture is Cranberry
Trina S.
I'm a big fan of matte lip colors right now. This color has a really great pigmentation, doesn't dry out your lips, and stays on for a long time. The wine color goes really great with my tan skin tone and got me a lot of compliments. I would love to try these out and different colors and would recommend this to everyone that likes matte lip color. It is also a really great value for the quality that you are getting. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Elle U.
I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!

I got the shade "Wine", which is very cool-toned pink red. Unlike most matte lip products, it's completely comfortable to wear! It didn't feather, it's NOT sticky, it didn't dry out. It'll come off in the center if you drink, but overall still looks okay if you can't immediately touch up. It doesn't survive eating, though.

At the price, I'd totally buy another if I could see the actual product (the shade on the box and calling this shade Wine was a little misleading, imo. Totally pretty color nonetheless!) Just something to consider given the box packaging.
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
Influenster sent me this to review 🌝The first time I ever tried one of these elf matte lipsticks they only had 2 colors and they were too drying for my tastes. However they have definitely stepped up their game since then! The packaging is sleek and the product is highly pigmented and moisturizing with no scent or taste. The formula is more of a demi-matte but that keeps it from accentuating dry areas on the lips. It's a creamy matte that glides on and still has life to it. These remind me so much of the bite beauty matte creme lip crayons; very similar in quality. The shade wine is a nice classic deep red for any skin tone.
Soksorphea N.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: WINE more...
E.l.f product is really affordable product for everyone especially for a student that go to school full time and try to find make up that are affordable for them and also good quality which I highly recommend this brand . They have a lot of beauty products and it really affordable with high quality.I really love the Matt lipstick because it so hard to find any Matt lipstick that not make your lip feel too dry and last long but this product is actually really good it last all day long and my lip didn't feel dry at all compare to other Matt lipstick that I have try before , highly recommended 😍😍😍😍
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I have this lipstick in two colors a red and a maroon and I love both of them. Elf is so good about making quality products for affordable prices. I always choose elf if possible.
Lindsey H.
This is a great cheap, pigmented lip color. It's super buttery and applies well. Not sure it's completely matte though, and it's not long wearing. Overall it's a good purchase.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.