BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Katlin F.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Some of the best lippie sticks made to date, they're super pigmented and beautiful! They're super affordable and come in so many colors. I got about 20 of them and I love each color
Gabriella N.
Review for: Cranberry more...
I really like pairing this with a deep red or purple to make my lips pop. I have somewhat light skin but the dark color doesn't look weird which is nice. I'd recommend trying this because it stays on for a while too.
Trina S.
I'm a big fan of matte lip colors right now. This color has a really great pigmentation, doesn't dry out your lips, and stays on for a long time. The wine color goes really great with my tan skin tone and got me a lot of compliments. I would love to try these out and different colors and would recommend this to everyone that likes matte lip color. It is also a really great value for the quality that you are getting. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mona K.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This lip color is a beautiful red. The product itself is very creamy but smudges very easily. Before application I would recommend using a lip liner to outline the lips, and then use the lipstick to fill in the lips. I recently tapped some translucent powder to keep the product from smearing and it worked a miracle! The lipstick stayed through the night, didn't feel drying or anything. When taking it off however, it did tiny my lips and settled into my cracks but I guess I could have done a better job of taking it off. I had simply just washed it using my cleanser, I should've just used a makeup remover wipe.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Review for: WINE more...
Super rich in color and moisture. Loved the way my lips felt. Easy application. Liner was great to work with. Lipstick was also nice! Easy to smear though, but overall I was pleased!
Soksorphea N.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: WINE more...
E.l.f product is really affordable product for everyone especially for a student that go to school full time and try to find make up that are affordable for them and also good quality which I highly recommend this brand . They have a lot of beauty products and it really affordable with high quality.I really love the Matt lipstick because it so hard to find any Matt lipstick that not make your lip feel too dry and last long but this product is actually really good it last all day long and my lip didn't feel dry at all compare to other Matt lipstick that I have try before , highly recommended 😍😍😍😍
Lindsey H.
This is a great cheap, pigmented lip color. It's super buttery and applies well. Not sure it's completely matte though, and it's not long wearing. Overall it's a good purchase.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I have this lipstick in two colors a red and a maroon and I love both of them. Elf is so good about making quality products for affordable prices. I always choose elf if possible.
Elle U.
I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!

I got the shade "Wine", which is very cool-toned pink red. Unlike most matte lip products, it's completely comfortable to wear! It didn't feather, it's NOT sticky, it didn't dry out. It'll come off in the center if you drink, but overall still looks okay if you can't immediately touch up. It doesn't survive eating, though.

At the price, I'd totally buy another if I could see the actual product (the shade on the box and calling this shade Wine was a little misleading, imo. Totally pretty color nonetheless!) Just something to consider given the box packaging.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I love elf lipsticks they are long lasting and don't smuge of face easily after along day it stays on. Very affordable 3$ . And they sometimes have them in a set of w so it's a good buy
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.