BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Camey P.
Plantersville, MS
I love how easy and smoothly this applies. It stays on for a long time. I don't like it because the color it says it would be on the outside wasn't accurate. The tea rose color was a pink and ,when applied, it was a purple tint.
Abbey T.
Anchorage
This product works okay. I would probably not buy it again though because it didn't stay on very well and smeared very easily. It was well priced. I tried using it a few times but I just didn't like it.
Samantha N.
Leavenworth, KS
very decent for the price! I love E.l.f. for being able to deliver quality products for very low prices tbh. this stuff glides on nicely but does need to be reapplied a few times throughout the day.
Kyle K.
The price on this product is great. I believe only $3! You definitely get what you pay for! The color is beautiful however the color doesn't last long! You pretty much need to reapply lipstick every 1/2 hours! But I love elf so much!
Andrea A.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Mad For Matt more...
Obsessed! This is my absolute favorite matte lipstick kit. I love the dark colors for fall. I always keep extras in my car, make up bag, and lying around the house! I can't live without this product.
Meghan F.
Review for: PRALINE, CRANBERRY, TEA ROSE, RICH RED more...
I have several of these and I love the colors. I just cannot get past the taste it leaves in my mouth. It doesn't go away the whole time I am wearing it. I would not buy these again because of that. The colors are very nice though!
Nikki A.
It's just ok in my eyes. The color are true to the packaging and it is pretty hard to keep lips from looking very dry. I would recommend putting chapstick or something on before using this product.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
This is not drying at all thank goodness for that! I bought this at TJ Maxx so it was discounted at a great price (like elf isn’t already cheap enough lol) sadly this doesn’t last long and needs to be reapplied throughout the day.
katie c.
Athens, AL
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
The color on the box of this product looked way darker than the actual product, which made it a let down when I applied it. It's applies easy, but not very long lasting. If you need something cheap and quick this is the way to go.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
The tint of this color is really nice! I thought it was going to be a little too dark and go on patchy but it was really smooth and easy to apply! I like that it's a pen form because it's super easy to apply
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.