BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I was super excited when I got this in my elf voxbox!! I already own 2 colors and I knew how great there were. This was no exception. The product is phenomenal. It applies so smoothly. The applicator is easy to use to get that precise application. The color is beautiful on every skin tone. It's matte but not drying at all! It's definitely a must have in your matte lipstick collection. It's highly pigmented and long lasting. Which is exactly what we all need for this holiday season. No need to retouch throughout the day. And last but not least it's super affordable. For the price you would pay for a Mac matte lipstick u can get 5 of these!! This is definitely a steal!
Kayla A.
Dallas, Tx
Really great. Didn't dry out my lips. Stayed on even through a party with lots of drinks and kissing. Just the color was a little off when I got it, but it was still a nice color so I didn't do anything about it.
Shelby H.
Oxford, MS
This product is the perfect lipstick to keep in your clutch or purse. It's very affordable and I take it with me everywhere. I would totally recommend this to others because it applies smoothly, looks great, and comes in a cute little stick!
Maddie D.
Greensburg, PA
these are really pretty and are a nice creme formula. the packaging is great because it includes a sharpener. The price is great and I wish I had more of these. the small size also really helps the application.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
I really like these matte lip colors. They are very pigmented and I like to use them to line my lips. I bought them at target and a Walmart. Super easy to use and apply to the lips I would buy again and again
Leah D.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
Love this product so much!! Absolutely love the color! Love the formula! It’s so creamy and pigmented! And the packaging is nice too! I got this from target when I was doing a mini makeup haul a few years ago.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I absolutely loved this I have received mine in an elf Voxbox it is absolutely stunning I wouldn't say it's matte but I love it such a pretty color even out of my comfort zone, goes on so nice and smooth I love that it's pointed enough and includes a sharpener so I don't have to really use a lip liner! I have 3 of these two in matte wine, and tea pea I believe? And the other in start nights deep red and I adore them all over my other lippies! Do affordble too I need one in each color I def recommend! I have received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review :)
Sf P.
la salle
Really good color, very pigmented . It’s stays on the lips really well. I like that it wasn’t really dry like other matte lip sticks. It also last a long time. I didn’t have to be worried too much about retouch ups .
Danielle W.
I like the colors, and the product, but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. I don't expect it to last ALL day, but I find myself re-applying every few hours.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a nice matte lip product that never dries down completely and is creamy. It has a nice shade range. The only complaint I might have is that its a little bit too thick for my liking, making it a little uncomfortable to wear.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.