13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,679 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I absolutely loved this I have received mine in an elf Voxbox it is absolutely stunning I wouldn't say it's matte but I love it such a pretty color even out of my comfort zone, goes on so nice and smooth I love that it's pointed enough and includes a sharpener so I don't have to really use a lip liner! I have 3 of these two in matte wine, and tea pea I believe? And the other in start nights deep red and I adore them all over my other lippies! Do affordble too I need one in each color I def recommend! I have received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review :)
The format of the matte lip in the form of a pencil is very comfortable, allow a precise application on the lips and with little margin of error and blemishes. The pigmentation is excellent, the color that the box brings is the one you will get on your lips, besides it has a soft and creamy texture, not dry. I give it four stars because i consider that it doens't stay long on the lips without retouching maximum as 2-3 hours without retouching, But for the affordable price that this labial has i definitely recommend it. i received this product for testing purposes but all the opinions are my own.
Let me begin with saying e.l.f. products are one of my go-to favs as far as drugstore makeup; it's cheap and really nice for the price! I received this lip color in the shade wine in my e.l.f. voxbox and let me say it is really lovely! It applies really nice and creamy, it's pretty pigmented, and applies a really long time (I applied a lip liner underneath first though). I will say my only con would be the color, don't get me wrong it is an absolutely gorgeous shade, however, with my skin tone it just didn't look as nice (that could be because I am used to either darker hues or nude shades). My mom is quite fairer than I am and it looks really nice on her. Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I would definitely recommend!!
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos