BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
I have these and I love the colors ! I got this for Christmas from my sister and i liked them ! My favorite ones are the nude brown one and the berry sorbet. They are long lasting and go with any kind of makeup :)
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Most “ matte” colors aren’t truly matte. But this is ! I adore the product and it can be easily found at most stores. I’m the price is very fair and i would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves beauty !
Ryan M.
They have really nice pigmentation and last all day. They are a great buy for the price. One of them broke off and is loose in the tube. But for a few dollars they are still worth it. I love the praline color
Ashley S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: WINE more...
I love love this lip color. I have several different colors. I love everyone one of them. The packaging is minimal but that’s fine. I buy at Target because they have the best selection. I will continue to buy!
Amber A.
Review for: RICH RED more...
I love E.l.f. Cosmetics. They are worth the price and have a great variety of colors. The quality is amazing and they have cute packaging. They are good quality lip colors and I would recommend them to others.
Leah D.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
Love this product so much!! Absolutely love the color! Love the formula! It’s so creamy and pigmented! And the packaging is nice too! I got this from target when I was doing a mini makeup haul a few years ago.
Sf P.
la salle
Really good color, very pigmented . It’s stays on the lips really well. I like that it wasn’t really dry like other matte lip sticks. It also last a long time. I didn’t have to be worried too much about retouch ups .
Alexandra O.
Review for: WINE more...
Amazing color, great formula, and it feels really smooth on the lips! It's affordable and extra easy to apply! I didn't give it the full 5 stars because it is not completely matte but I would still buy again!
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
This is a nice matte lip product that never dries down completely and is creamy. It has a nice shade range. The only complaint I might have is that its a little bit too thick for my liking, making it a little uncomfortable to wear.
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
The pigment is there but it can be pretty drying, Keeping in mind the price though you can’t complain it’s a really pretty finish that lasts considerably too given its price and the fact it’s only a lipstick.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.