BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Haley M.
Lima
I live for this color. It's so cheap! It's so easy to apply. The color is deep and rich. It's long lasting and beautiful. I picked a few of these up at Meijer and love them. I will be buying more of these in the future.
Beautiful B.
If you are in need of a matte lip color then this is the product for you! I purchased this product at target one day not knowing how good it would be and it was just a great experience! You went on so smoothly and I having used a different matte color since!
Cheyenne D.
Olean, NY
I bought the color in shade "wine" and totally in love with how it looks combined with my other e.l.f matte lipsticks. The only think that I don't like is the smell. Idk if it's just me but the lip liner smells like a crayon. Overall, i'm not complaining tho.
Brionna L.
Citra
This is a pretty decent elf product that only cost me a dollar from my local Dollar Tree. It applies pretty well after using a lip balm, my only problem is that, then it become kind of a gloss rather than a matte. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Ashley S.
Wallingford, PA
It goes on easy and smooth. And the colors are nice and pigmented, also love the hidden sharpner! It doesn't last very long (but for $1, I'm not complaining!) only have to reapply after eating or lots of drinking really.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
This lip product is pretty good for the price. The colors I've used have been super pigmented. I'm not a big fan of how they smell and how easy they smudge but they apply super creamy and they aren't drying to the lips.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing pigmentation and awesome price! You don't get much product, but for $3 it's perfectly fine! It's a true matte and isn't too drying; which are two of my favorite qualities. I will repurchase this in the future.
Brittney N.
Paragould
I love my elf lip I love the color and how long it stays on. I'm a repeat user! Cause I love it so much I buy mine at my local Walmart and the packaging alright nothing to wild and yes I would recommend this to others!
Jasmine B.
Brewer, ME
A great lipstick for a budget. I really like a lot of the colors and it doesn't feel weird on my lips. It may not stay put quite as well as a more high end lip product but it's not messy. Just may need to be reapplied a few times throughout the day.
Jana S.
Barberton , OH
I love this! I only gave it four stars instead of five because it seems to not show the color until you really cake it on. Once it's on though, it lasts a long time and is beautiful! Doesn't dry my lips even though it is matte so that made me happy! I think I'm going to try a different color next time, maybe if I get a more bold color, it won't take as much for it to show.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.