BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jana S.
Barberton , OH
I love this! I only gave it four stars instead of five because it seems to not show the color until you really cake it on. Once it's on though, it lasts a long time and is beautiful! Doesn't dry my lips even though it is matte so that made me happy! I think I'm going to try a different color next time, maybe if I get a more bold color, it won't take as much for it to show.
Valerie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: NATURAL more...
Amazing pigmentation and awesome price! You don't get much product, but for $3 it's perfectly fine! It's a true matte and isn't too drying; which are two of my favorite qualities. I will repurchase this in the future.
Brittany B.
I really like three of the four colors I got. They are all smooth and creamy. They don’t last as long as I would like, but for the money they really are a good product. I enjoy that there are four in the pack, adds to the value.
Anna B.
I own every single shade in this line and absolutely love it. The packaging is continent and I love the built in sharpener. These are such a good price for how long they last and they definitely don't dry my lips out.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
Review for: FUCHSIA, CRANBERRY, TEA ROSE, RICH RED more...
A great lipstick for a budget. I really like a lot of the colors and it doesn't feel weird on my lips. It may not stay put quite as well as a more high end lip product but it's not messy. Just may need to be reapplied a few times throughout the day.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I love these!!! They have a nice matte finish but are creamy and not heavy on the lips. Nor are they over drying the only downside is E.L.F you need more colors!!!!
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
This lip product is pretty good for the price. The colors I've used have been super pigmented. I'm not a big fan of how they smell and how easy they smudge but they apply super creamy and they aren't drying to the lips.
Martina M.
Delmont, PA
Review for: Berry Sorbet, Rich Red, Dash Of Pink, Natural, Tea Rose more...
I liked this product a lot it was easy to use and you could be very precise application. They are very comfortable and moisturizing. I liked all the colors I tried. It gets old very quickly and and starts to get little bumps on the product. But other than that I think it’s very good and very good price.
Brittney N.
Paragould
Review for: RICH RED more...
I love my elf lip I love the color and how long it stays on. I'm a repeat user! Cause I love it so much I buy mine at my local Walmart and the packaging alright nothing to wild and yes I would recommend this to others!
S P.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Love this lipstick.I got 7 shades from this range .First thing it's super cheap & affordable in the drugstore.Though its a matte lip color it has a good amount of moiustrisers. You will not feel dryness.Its glide on very smoothly .Highly creamy & pigmented .If I come longevity it will go very nicely 4 to 5 hours .After that you need to give little touch up .At the base its provided a sharpener which is good thing If you love pointed tip .Removing the lipstick is also not a difficult task.The shade I got are "Rowdy Rouge","Mulberry Maven","Fuchsia","Cranberry",Wine,"Berry sorbet"&"Dash of pink".Except "Dash of pink" I love all the shades .its perfect for brown skin tone .The pink shade is not so pigmented so I didn't like it .Finally I definitely recommend this lipstick.I love it😍😍
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.