BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jennifer S.
West Allis, WI
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I LOVE this color on me. I personally own two of these and one goes with me everywhere since it lives in my purse! It's an easy to wear semi-matte chunky lip pencil that doesn't dry out your lips. At around $3.00 you really can't go wrong with this one.
Krystal J.
Premont, TX
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Amazing product!!! Keeps lips feeling great and so matte!!!!! And you don't have to continuously reapply it either! A little goes far! I highly recommend this product out to anyone! You will not be disappointed at all! Your lips won't feel dehydrated while wearing it and it's matte! Total win!!!
Edna P.
I like this wine lip color it goes with anything you may wear on... you can wear this in the day or night time... it does not leave your lip feeling dry and not moisturize.. I would definitely recommend this to a friends
Gabrielle B.
I received this product free for testing purposes in my e.l.f. Vox Box. Honestly, I don't love it.

I do like it because it feels like a balm and is slightly sheer. The color "Wine" is not appropriately named, but the color is definitely day-time appropriate and something I could wear out for errands, lunch, or shopping- it is not super abrasive to look at or makes people wonder "why is that girl wearing so much make up today?"

However, I do not love it because though it feels balmy on my lips, the color transfers easily. I do not need my lip color smudging out around my lips, even if I'm using a lip liner. The color, "Wine," is not as deep or berry-ish as I would prefer in a "Wine" colored product.

This my honest review. 3/5 stars because I like the texture and the color, but 2/5 star reduction because I just don't want to wear a messy lip color.
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
I love these! They are so cheap, the colors are super trendy, and they feel so nice on my lips. I can find any color I need in the packaging makes them feel luxurious. I'm pretty sure I have every single one in the line.
Beautiful B.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
If you are in need of a matte lip color then this is the product for you! I purchased this product at target one day not knowing how good it would be and it was just a great experience! You went on so smoothly and I having used a different matte color since!
Cheyenne D.
Olean, NY
Review for: WINE more...
I bought the color in shade "wine" and totally in love with how it looks combined with my other e.l.f matte lipsticks. The only think that I don't like is the smell. Idk if it's just me but the lip liner smells like a crayon. Overall, i'm not complaining tho.
Taylor D.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's a bright red perfect for date night. It applies smoothly every time so there's never an issue, and it's inexpensive which makes it even better! Plus the tube is the perfect size to fit in a clutch or purse without getting lost.
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I love this! It is super affordable and super easy to apply. I buy this at target or at any other store that sells this brand because ELF is usually now all over the place. I would buy this all over again if I have too!
Haley M.
Lima
Review for: WINE more...
I live for this color. It's so cheap! It's so easy to apply. The color is deep and rich. It's long lasting and beautiful. I picked a few of these up at Meijer and love them. I will be buying more of these in the future.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.