BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Juli M.
Very nice for the price. It stays on pretty well, until you start eating and drinking. They have a lot of colors for everyone. It applies easy and does not dry out your lips.
Gabrielle B.
I received this product free for testing purposes in my e.l.f. Vox Box. Honestly, I don't love it.

I do like it because it feels like a balm and is slightly sheer. The color "Wine" is not appropriately named, but the color is definitely day-time appropriate and something I could wear out for errands, lunch, or shopping- it is not super abrasive to look at or makes people wonder "why is that girl wearing so much make up today?"

However, I do not love it because though it feels balmy on my lips, the color transfers easily. I do not need my lip color smudging out around my lips, even if I'm using a lip liner. The color, "Wine," is not as deep or berry-ish as I would prefer in a "Wine" colored product.

This my honest review. 3/5 stars because I like the texture and the color, but 2/5 star reduction because I just don't want to wear a messy lip color.
Melissa R.
Review for: PRALINE, TEA ROSE more...
Let me start off buy saying that e.l.f. has stepped up their game BIG time, and the prices are STILL on point! I bought my products straight from the website and it impressed me. Didn't last all day, but that's not something I NEED on a regular day. Definitely will purchase again! e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
I love these! They are so cheap, the colors are super trendy, and they feel so nice on my lips. I can find any color I need in the packaging makes them feel luxurious. I'm pretty sure I have every single one in the line.
Ashley S.
Wallingford, PA
Review for: DASH OF PINK, CRANBERRY, RICH RED more...
It goes on easy and smooth. And the colors are nice and pigmented, also love the hidden sharpner! It doesn't last very long (but for $1, I'm not complaining!) only have to reapply after eating or lots of drinking really.
Beautiful B.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
If you are in need of a matte lip color then this is the product for you! I purchased this product at target one day not knowing how good it would be and it was just a great experience! You went on so smoothly and I having used a different matte color since!
Brionna L.
Citra
This is a pretty decent elf product that only cost me a dollar from my local Dollar Tree. It applies pretty well after using a lip balm, my only problem is that, then it become kind of a gloss rather than a matte. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Haley M.
Lima
Review for: WINE more...
I live for this color. It's so cheap! It's so easy to apply. The color is deep and rich. It's long lasting and beautiful. I picked a few of these up at Meijer and love them. I will be buying more of these in the future.
Cheyenne D.
Olean, NY
Review for: WINE more...
I bought the color in shade "wine" and totally in love with how it looks combined with my other e.l.f matte lipsticks. The only think that I don't like is the smell. Idk if it's just me but the lip liner smells like a crayon. Overall, i'm not complaining tho.
Taylor D.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It's a bright red perfect for date night. It applies smoothly every time so there's never an issue, and it's inexpensive which makes it even better! Plus the tube is the perfect size to fit in a clutch or purse without getting lost.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.