BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Krystal J.
Premont, TX
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Amazing product!!! Keeps lips feeling great and so matte!!!!! And you don't have to continuously reapply it either! A little goes far! I highly recommend this product out to anyone! You will not be disappointed at all! Your lips won't feel dehydrated while wearing it and it's matte! Total win!!!
Katrina G.
Hagerstown
I️ use this product in the color praline. This color is the only one I️ have ever loved on myself. This product is so easy to apply because the tip can be used as a liner. The price ranges $1-3 so it’s super affordable too!
Edna P.
I like this wine lip color it goes with anything you may wear on... you can wear this in the day or night time... it does not leave your lip feeling dry and not moisturize.. I would definitely recommend this to a friends
Deon W.
Plaquemine, LA
I love these matte lipstick ever since I first tried them. They are creamy, comfortable to wear and so affordable. The colors are beautiful and not streaky or patchy.
Kat A.
They're not as pigmented as I expected, but they're super easy to use because of how skinny they are and have nice pretty packaging. You don't get that much product, but they are cheap so it's not a big deal to repurchase.
Sierra V.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I think E.L.F lipsticks are really great for their price. They stay matte and I do not have to constantly reapply. They do not dry out my lips. It comes in a little slick package that can easily fit anywhere you need it to.
Samantha T.
Carrollton, IL
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love every e.l.f matte lip color I own! They are are creamy, comfortable, and opaque!! Tea rose is my absolute favorite for an every day lip color but there is no bad color in this formula at all! They are all wonderful!!
Tiffany B.
Kelso
Beautiful colors and easy application. Needs to be reapplied often, so if you are looking for something that is long lasting this is not the product for you. However if you are looking for something for a short time and is easy to remove at bedtime, I recommend.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: RICH RED more...
These are amazing and have a crazy amount of pigment for the price. They last fairly long and I have them in a few shades. They are easy to apply and are definitely worth having a couple around. I would 100% recommend them.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
I enjoy this formula very much. I have tea rose and its a nice pinky nude color. Its not the typical matte where it drys down totally. it reamains a creamy consistancy on the lips. Bought a red color and it is just as nice.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.