BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I absolutely love these! They make doing ombré lips and just even regular lipstick so easy as it's in a small stick form so it good for any lip shape. It has a nice wear it's not 100% smudge proof but it gives off such a beautiful color.
Melina B.
Marion, IN
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I ordered this off of elfs website for only $3 and I thought it was a steal. I bought a cool toned color called "tea rose" and it looks like a muted purple on me. It's not completely matte and is moisturizing. I use it as a lip liner sometimes!
Tori B.
HOUSTON, TX
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
Love this beautiful, pigmented color! On trend matte, comes in a easy crayon and you just cannot beat the price. I have it in two colors and am going back for more. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a pop of color on the cheap!
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
I bought a few of these this week and to be honest they're ok. The colors are great. I like the style. But I'm not huge on the formula. Its a little dry for my liking. But it does stay on pretty well.
Sara W.
Lakeland, FL
They of course aren't very moisturizing so I highly recommend exfoliating before wear. But the quality is amazing. The color is very pigmented, they application is flawless. Doesn't stay all day but for the price I'm not complaining
Licheska H.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!! So much product!!!! Pigmented and BEAUTIFUL!!! I received so many compliments. Applied smoothly and lasted well had to reapply after eating but only touch ups!
Jennifer H.
Review for: RICH RED more...
I liked the price point of this product, but I didn't like the way it looked on me. I am a darker skinned woman and I need a lip color that will make my top and bottom lip look the same color. This did not do that so I won't be buying it again.
cαѕѕ 🌺.
gibson
Review for: SCARLET NIGHT more...
If you’re looking for a cheap but great lipstick, this is it. I wouldn’t say it’s extremely matte, but it’s mostly matte. It keeps your lips moisturized and the pigment is amazing. Also the shape and smaller size of the product makes it easier to apply lipstick more precisely.
Savanna L.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
A very pretty color. Good for a night out or just feeling a little bold. A dark red that will be perfect with a little black dress. I recommend elf and this color. It is gorgeous anything by them is great.e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
Brooke P.
I was so excited to try this matte lipstick when I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
It comes in a handy, convenient, screw up lipstick tube with a good amount of product. My first impression was great and it goes on very smoothly. Product is not drying at all.
However, it does wear/transfer quickly. The color is also much lighter than you would expect it to be. I'm not sure if it just this shade wine, or the whole line. I'm hoping just this shade, as I like the consistency.
If you dust a little powder on top it helps keep longer and more of a matte finish, so I've been told and am going to give it a try. The formula is buildable, but then more transfer happens as we.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.