BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Heather B.
Review for: Natural more...
I really don’t like this at all, but I am also not a huge lip product person (quick warning) I find that this clings to any dry patch’s and shows all of your lines. I wouldn’t recommend this to others, but I would love a good recommendation!
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This product is not as pigmented as I'd hoped but it still works great! Just requires a couple of layers. A little bit drying to the lips but other than that a great product.
rachel h.
I love this product!! It’s very matte though..! And it’s also not long lasting! If you are Going out to eat, take this off beforehand otherwise it will be all over your food!
Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
Review for: RICH RED more...
This is an extremely good color for such a cheap product. I’m a dancer, so I use this for performances and the color stays in tact for a long time. It’s really compact so it’s easy to bring around, and it has lasted for such a long time.
Nadia S.
Takoma Park
This is a great beginner matte.

It has a very rich, creamy, consistency and is pretty long lasting for the price! I love the color ranges and although it can get a little drying for the lips after a few hours, I really enjoy this product.
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
One of my favorites!! I always find myself buying more. The color stays on and looks great! The packaging is so nice looking and sleek. I definitely recommend this product!!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
For a $2 product this isn't bad. I purchased this at Marshalls for $1.99 and I got the shade "Dash Of Pink". It's a beautiful girly pink and very creamy. Although, I did have to push somewhat hard to get the product to go on. But overall not a bad product.
Jennifer H.
Review for: RICH RED more...
I liked the price point of this product, but I didn't like the way it looked on me. I am a darker skinned woman and I need a lip color that will make my top and bottom lip look the same color. This did not do that so I won't be buying it again.
Brooke P.
I was so excited to try this matte lipstick when I received it complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
It comes in a handy, convenient, screw up lipstick tube with a good amount of product. My first impression was great and it goes on very smoothly. Product is not drying at all.
However, it does wear/transfer quickly. The color is also much lighter than you would expect it to be. I'm not sure if it just this shade wine, or the whole line. I'm hoping just this shade, as I like the consistency.
If you dust a little powder on top it helps keep longer and more of a matte finish, so I've been told and am going to give it a try. The formula is buildable, but then more transfer happens as we.
Licheska H.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!! So much product!!!! Pigmented and BEAUTIFUL!!! I received so many compliments. Applied smoothly and lasted well had to reapply after eating but only touch ups!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.