BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jessica F.
Carmel, IN
This is an extremely good color for such a cheap product. I’m a dancer, so I use this for performances and the color stays in tact for a long time. It’s really compact so it’s easy to bring around, and it has lasted for such a long time.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
Inexpensive, pigmented, and the perfect size for both lining and filling in the lips. They are matte but not transfer-proof but that is not something that bothers me. I own several colors and the quality is the same in all of them.
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
I absolutely love these! They make doing ombré lips and just even regular lipstick so easy as it's in a small stick form so it good for any lip shape. It has a nice wear it's not 100% smudge proof but it gives off such a beautiful color.
Grace C.
Walton, KY
I love the colors, the long-wearing formula, and the hydration it gives me! Even though they are matte, they still give me a healthy sheen! I love them so so much! I will definitely buy again when I run out, and I recommend this to many people out there looking for an affordable lip color!
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This product is not as pigmented as I'd hoped but it still works great! Just requires a couple of layers. A little bit drying to the lips but other than that a great product.
Nadia S.
Takoma Park
This is a great beginner matte.

It has a very rich, creamy, consistency and is pretty long lasting for the price! I love the color ranges and although it can get a little drying for the lips after a few hours, I really enjoy this product.
Melina B.
Marion, IN
I ordered this off of elfs website for only $3 and I thought it was a steal. I bought a cool toned color called "tea rose" and it looks like a muted purple on me. It's not completely matte and is moisturizing. I use it as a lip liner sometimes!
Heather B.
Review for: Natural more...
I really don’t like this at all, but I am also not a huge lip product person (quick warning) I find that this clings to any dry patch’s and shows all of your lines. I wouldn’t recommend this to others, but I would love a good recommendation!
Amy N.
I have this in Natural and the color is very nice, but it's very drying and the color doesn't last very long. Not bad for the price if you don't need it to stay on long (I've used it for interviews), but if you're looking for something you can wear all day, I'd give this one a miss.
rachel h.
I love this product!! It’s very matte though..! And it’s also not long lasting! If you are Going out to eat, take this off beforehand otherwise it will be all over your food!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.