13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,737 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Received this as a Christmas gift and could not have been more pleased. The grouping of the colors go perfect for the season and they also are individually amazing because they could be used through other seasons! Love it
Surprisingly such a great lipstick! Before I got super into liquid lipsticks I used this one a lot. It doesn’t transfer much and stays put most of the day. I like the tip, makes it so you can line the lips very smoothly
Review for: Praline, Mulberry Maven, Rowdy Rouge, Cranberry, Tea Rose more...
I’ve tried so many if these they’ve got a great color pallet. Perfect for when you want a mate lipstick. Easy to apply. Just wish it lasted longer. Oh and they have a sharpener on bottom if your lipstick gets to dull!
It’s easy to put on and they have great colors! It’s not drying at all and that’s the number one problem I have with most lipsticks. But this is very hydrating for a great price! I would really recommend this product.
I really like this lip product! There is only one down side that kept it from getting five stars, which is that it feels really dry on the lips, but that wears off after about an hour of wear. The color Wine is actually a lot prettier that I expected, but more true red than maroon than it looks (especially near the end of the day after wearing it for a while). Overall, it is incredibly long-lasting and is pretty buildable!
Review for: WINE more...
I’m not a huge fan of elf. It’s really not as good as everyone likes to say it is for a drug store. But I have found some wins. This lip color o wore on New Christmas to go with my outfit and I got a lot of complements with it. So I guess that is a plus
Its definitely a matte lip stick.not a lot of shine to it at all. It goes on very smoth. Its stains almost everything ,so be careful putting it down places.it rubs off really easy .i found myself re-alpying it alot
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos