BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
These matte lip colors are fantastic. They are truly matte. They can be a little drying but I find that my lips can handle it. Again they have quite a few colors. You can only find some in store but you can get all the colors on their website like most of elf's products
Asja H.
super good price ($3!!) and i really like the fact that there's a sharpener included. my one complaint is i got the shade Praline and i thought it would be more of a red color as indicated by the color on the end of the tube but it was more brown. still looks and feels great though!
Alexia L.
Leaves matte finish and has great color I have paler skin so it appears darker on me but would probably appear lighter depending on how dark your skin is. Warning does stain lips after wear for long periods of time but it wears off after an hour or two!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Review for: WINE, NEARLY NUDE, TEA ROSE, CORAL more...
I enjoy this matte lip color because first, i love the matte lip look, and second, i like how small the tip of the lipstick is, its a lot more like a lip pencil. helps me to eliminate one step in my lip routine! very pretty colors too. coral is my favorite.
Kitty S.
Newark, OH
I own a couple of these and I debate with myself on them because I actually do use them a lot but they are not what I consider a true matte lip product. The formula is a little dry but goes on smoothly and is easy to even out.

The product does not apply as a liquid or mousse and dry down like most matte products. It does kind of set after awhile though. It can be blotted for a more matte look, but it will wear off and is not transfer=proof. I generally use these with a lip liner to help keep them in place and lots of times layer a lip gloss on top of them rather than use them as a matte color since they do have more of a soft matte or stain finish to them.

So, yeah, not a bad product, but they’re not matte as advertised so I feel a little conflicted about them sometimes.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
This stick was very hard to use and broke very easily. The color felt like I was trying to rub a crayon on my lips and just did not feel comfortable. The color was also not very long lasting, either. Very cheap product, and it definitely acts like it.
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
These are my favorite everyday lipsticks/lip liners. They never dry out my lips, have gorgeous color payoff, do double duty as a lipliner and lipstick and they are so affordable! I usually gravitate towards more of a nude or berry tone. I adore these!
Caitlin L.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I have two different elf lip colors the tea rose and a dark red. I absolutely love them. They are my favorite lipsticks to wear. They dry very nicely on the lips. Very easy to put on. Maybe only have to reapply once per day. By far my far my favorite.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Review for: RICH RED more...
These are a great lip stick for the price. They are super buttery and go on the lips easy. There is also a lot of product in the tube. The only negative is it comes off your lips easily. But it is not indented to be long lasting.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
One day, I had a few extra bucks in my pocket, so when I saw this at CVS I grabbed it on impulse. (Seriously, I think it was $4?) Took it home, tried it, really liked it. It wasn't exactly matte, but I really like the color and it lasted a long time. I dig it.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.