BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Devyn G.
san diego, CA
I love most of the e.l.f. lip products but I was disappointed in the matte lip color. This matte lip color was very drying on my lips and didn't last very long. I was constantly applying it multiple times throughout the night. I wouldn't recommend this one!
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Love these and they work really well for the price. However, they aren't very long lasting and I find myself having to reapply often. The cool thing about these, though, is the little color thing on the bottom pops off and has a hidden sharpener in it. :)
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
This is my go to when I have clients that I need to pick a color for the night! It's smooth and long lasting. The color is true to what is shown and you are getting a great product for the price you are paying for it!! I plan on buying more as I need them!
Becca B.
Manhattan, IL
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
The price is right on this baby. I wasn't sure about the product at first because of the price but I gave it a shot. This product is within a college student budget and definitely adds what's missing to the perfect going out outfit. I need to buy it again!
Katerina P.
Jefferson Cty, MO
By far my favorite lipstick! It's long lasting and comes in gorgeous rich colors. I own the fuchsia and I prefer it over the high end brand lipsticks I have. It's very easy to apply. Highly recommended.
Daisy V.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is a great product I like this to go with more than a natural look. It's matte but it's not as dark as other matte colors! It's not that long lasting & I bought this one @ Walmart in my town. I would buy it again! I love the color and how easy it is to apply one!
Evelyn H.
This works better than most high end products I've used. Packaging is very simple. I use this all time especially nights out on the town. Lasts all night and easy to come off. I am definitely going to buy this again
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Color Set, Mad for Matte, 0.2 oz more...
Mad for Mattes Holiday gift set has four beautiful colors in it. Praline - a nude, Ruby Red, Berry Sorbet, and Wine. Wine is my favorite! It is such the perfect Fall color, and the matte finish tops it off! Goes on smooth, and lasts for a while. Easy to reapply.
Ashley N.
Fort Rucker
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love how vibrant the colors are. I was really surprised how long it actually stayed on which was about 6 hours! I bought it at target and walmart. It is really easy to use since it has a pointed tip. I will definitely be buying more and in more colors!!
Sara E.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I Wear this alot. Very pigmented. Love the color. Goes on easy and smooth. Not drying. Great packaging. Stick does not easily break. I Bought mine at Walmart for a great price.  I Definitely recommend to others if looking for affordable alternatives.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.