BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Chaney E.
Hattiesburg
These are great little lippys. Wine is my favorite shade. Tea Rose is also very pretty but it has a weird waxy smell like a crayon or something. The pigment is really nice and not patchy at all. Its pretty long wearing. Overall great for the price range. Would recommend.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Elf matte lip pencils are some of my favorites! I love the coral color the most it's a beautiful look and fits perfect with my skin tone! It last all day with no need to touch up! Highly recommend this to others!!
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Moneys worth! This is my go too! Super long lasting, really smooth and it doesnt smear all over the place, you dont have to wait for it to dry in order to get the matted look everyone wants. Doesn't dry your lips like other products. Its ana amazing product for only 3$👌👌
Alyssa E.
I don't wear lipstick often so this is kinda new to me. But it went on pretty smooth and the color is pretty. Not sure if I would consider it matte though. But still overall such a good product!
Tania C.
If you're looking for something at least 90% matte to use on an everyday basis, this is the one. It's cheap, and the colour swatch is varied. Recommended shades: Wine, Cranberry, Mulberry Maven.
Anne E.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This is my go-to holiday lip-color. The wine color is subtle enough for day but rich enough for evening. It is easy to use and lasts! I was surprised that I loved it so much, but now it is on my fav list.
Kendra W.
I love the color of the matte lipstick in shade 82465 Nearly Nude, but I wish it was a little more moisturizing. My lips get super dry when I use this, and I totally understand that it's a matte lipstick, and if it were too moisturizer it would be shiny and defeat the purpose of the lipstick. But still, I will it had a little something extra.

Then on the other side of the spectrum, I received a free stick of this from influenster in the color wine # 82468, and it's bad. It takes about 3 coats for the color to get solid, so it's very patchy. And then after getting all the coats on you end up with a non matte lip color. Plus as far as my skin is concerned it's just a little too pink in color, not dark red or even burgundy like you would assume with a wine color. Then it rubs off on everything😳, nothing like my nude version.
Julie G.
I love the elf matte lip colors! They are smooth and moisturizing, and have some very gorgeous colors. You just cannot beat a nice lipstick for under $5, and these definitely hold up to snuff! Will for sure be buying again.
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie , MD
I love this colour on my lips. It's a gorgeous shade of pink and very easy to use. Does last for quite a number of hours . Good value for money. Received it as a gift from someone and couldn't be happier as pink is my favorite. DEfinitely will like to try other colours.
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Have this in Praline, Wine, and Berry Sorbet. The formula is great with these. I find them to be creamy on the lips and yet still have a matte (more of a satin) type of finish. Berry Sorbet and Wine are perfect colors for Fall. All three colors are quite wearable throughout the day. Berry Sorbet is my favorite because it leans more on the purple/pink dark colors, while Wine was more Brick Red. They are quite pigmented. Praline is a nice natural color. However, it tends to lean more brown than I would like it to.

The great thing about these are that they have a sharpener that you can pull out at the bottom of the product.

Also, the color is at the bottom of the product as well so you can tell which color is which.

One thing to look out for is that these Matte Lip Colors don't dry completely, which is why it still feels nice on the lips compared to truly matte lipsticks. Therefore there is some color transfer. These lip colors are not kissproof, drink-proof, or food-proof. Just a warning.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.