BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Christina E.
Love love love!!! I am in love with this matte lip color!!! It lines my lips well and fills in great too! The color is beautiful and lasting! I for sure recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
erica L.
Carlisle
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
 Really pretty color. Didn't last a super long time so had to be  reapplied fairly often. Great value for the price. Met my expections for a product that was so inexpensive. Packaging was mininal and pretty non discript. I would probably buy again in a pinch.
Julie G.
I love the elf matte lip colors! They are smooth and moisturizing, and have some very gorgeous colors. You just cannot beat a nice lipstick for under $5, and these definitely hold up to snuff! Will for sure be buying again.
Kendra W.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love the color of the matte lipstick in shade 82465 Nearly Nude, but I wish it was a little more moisturizing. My lips get super dry when I use this, and I totally understand that it's a matte lipstick, and if it were too moisturizer it would be shiny and defeat the purpose of the lipstick. But still, I will it had a little something extra.

Then on the other side of the spectrum, I received a free stick of this from influenster in the color wine # 82468, and it's bad. It takes about 3 coats for the color to get solid, so it's very patchy. And then after getting all the coats on you end up with a non matte lip color. Plus as far as my skin is concerned it's just a little too pink in color, not dark red or even burgundy like you would assume with a wine color. Then it rubs off on everything😳, nothing like my nude version.
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Have this in Praline, Wine, and Berry Sorbet. The formula is great with these. I find them to be creamy on the lips and yet still have a matte (more of a satin) type of finish. Berry Sorbet and Wine are perfect colors for Fall. All three colors are quite wearable throughout the day. Berry Sorbet is my favorite because it leans more on the purple/pink dark colors, while Wine was more Brick Red. They are quite pigmented. Praline is a nice natural color. However, it tends to lean more brown than I would like it to.

The great thing about these are that they have a sharpener that you can pull out at the bottom of the product.

Also, the color is at the bottom of the product as well so you can tell which color is which.

One thing to look out for is that these Matte Lip Colors don't dry completely, which is why it still feels nice on the lips compared to truly matte lipsticks. Therefore there is some color transfer. These lip colors are not kissproof, drink-proof, or food-proof. Just a warning.
hi A.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Honestly.... I didn’t care for this product. It was easy to apply but required many layers to look full coverage. It was $4.00 at Old Navy, and wasn’t worth it. It didn’t last long, it melted off the lips and wasn’t beautiful. I would never buy this product again.
taylor d.
Sammamish
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I love the product itself. The only issue I have is the color. When I bought the product, the color looked like it was going to be a beautiful rosy pink color. But when I used the product, it was a grey purple! I would recommend this product, but not in this color.
Sophie L.
hamden
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I just bought this from target and I’ve really fallen in love with it. Its not hard to apply buts it’s not easy either. It has seemed to last most of the day. I would recommend this to anyone who’s reading this. But just keep in mind that it’s not very easy to apply
Victoria H.
Russell Springs, KY
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Absolulty in love with  this elf matte lip color I have he cranberry and the tea rose color! You don’t have to use much at all. I love that they make you look like you’ve used expensive make up and really it’s so affordable! The tea rose is my favorite!!
Kelly L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I NEVER wear lip color, but this product is phenomenal. It's not too "out there" and it doesn't look like you're wearing too much. It lasts for a pretty long time on your lips (again, I don't wear a ton of lip color, so I'm not sure what's normal), but I would definitely recommend, especially at this price!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.