BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

boone g.
West Monroe, LA
i am a big fan of elf cosmetics, great prices for drugstore makeup. I love the packaging of the product and I love how it is twisty. It is a good lip liner but it is not matte. it was a little too shiny for a claimed "matte" product. But the formula and the price is good
Kimberly S.
Wausau, WI
Review for: RICH RED more...
Found a great red in this lip color! I love how it glides on. I usually apply it more like a liner and then blend it in or fill in as needed for either a day or night look. It's my go-to red color. I like that there it a built in sharpener in the bottom-huge bonus!
Anne E.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This is my go-to holiday lip-color. The wine color is subtle enough for day but rich enough for evening. It is easy to use and lasts! I was surprised that I loved it so much, but now it is on my fav list.
Chaney E.
Hattiesburg
These are great little lippys. Wine is my favorite shade. Tea Rose is also very pretty but it has a weird waxy smell like a crayon or something. The pigment is really nice and not patchy at all. Its pretty long wearing. Overall great for the price range. Would recommend.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE, RICH RED, Other more...
The formula on these babies is just so dang good! I wouldn't say that they are completely matte, but they are comfortable on the lips and they last FOREVER! My only disappointment is in myself for not owning more colors! I will definitely be adding more to my collection!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Natural more...
SO GOOD!
Mine is a perfect nude amd it gives me a great natural look. I use this lipstick when I’m looking for an no-makeup/natural look.
It is so creamy and the packaging is great - really easy to apply.
Not all of elf’s products are that good but this one is definitely a winner!!!
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Comes in a variety of colors which is nice and has a good amount of product inside. Bad thing is that they are not too pigmented you definitely have to go over it a few times to get the right color and not long lasting. I would not recommend purchasing. Needs more work.
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Moneys worth! This is my go too! Super long lasting, really smooth and it doesnt smear all over the place, you dont have to wait for it to dry in order to get the matted look everyone wants. Doesn't dry your lips like other products. Its ana amazing product for only 3$👌👌
Kayden P.
Columbus
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
I love using this as a lip liner with many of my other lip sticks. I find that using it alone it will be kinda tacky on the lips. I got this at CVS and I use it very often. I recommend it as a lip liner but not on its own.
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: WINE, CRANBERRY, TEA ROSE, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
These e.l.f matte lip pencils look great when on. They have a decent selection of colors and I have loved all the ones I've tried so far. My lips feels nice when wearing them. They are great quality for a great price. Worth every penny! Everyone should try thsese!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.