BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alexandra A.
I have this lipstick in rich red and is my favorite ! The pigmentation is really good and easy to apply, it doesnt leaves my lips dry and is long wearing.
I also love their color selection! Highly recommended
Savannah W.
Chico, CA
Review for: NATURAL, TEA ROSE more...
This matte lipstick is fantastic. Not only is it super cheap but the colors are fantastic. Though they don't last on my lips for very long, I still love them. Not only do they look good but they also smell and taste good! This matte lip color is totally worth the few bucks!
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
Moneys worth! This is my go too! Super long lasting, really smooth and it doesnt smear all over the place, you dont have to wait for it to dry in order to get the matted look everyone wants. Doesn't dry your lips like other products. Its ana amazing product for only 3$👌👌
Sadie M.
Jim Thorpe
Review for: Dash Of Pink more...
This product is lovely. No terrible smell, it’s comfortable and wears for a decent amount of time. The color variety isn’t to big. My only complaints are the color selection, and my product kept falling out of the tube into the lid or even while I was trying to apply it.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Natural more...
SO GOOD!
Mine is a perfect nude amd it gives me a great natural look. I use this lipstick when I’m looking for an no-makeup/natural look.
It is so creamy and the packaging is great - really easy to apply.
Not all of elf’s products are that good but this one is definitely a winner!!!
Christina L.
Hated this product. It was so drying on my lips and some of the colors did not match the color on the packaging. A few lighter shades came off a little too cool toned and almost gray on my skin tone (I have a natural undertone). It enhanced every crack I had on my lips.
Alyssa E.
I don't wear lipstick often so this is kinda new to me. But it went on pretty smooth and the color is pretty. Not sure if I would consider it matte though. But still overall such a good product!
Precious B.
Winston Salem, NC
I live for these matte lipsticks, they come in a few different shades that look great on different skin tones. I love that they are kind of a lip stain so they last longer then some of other similar products out there. I do wish they come out with more I would buy again.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE, RICH RED, Other more...
The formula on these babies is just so dang good! I wouldn't say that they are completely matte, but they are comfortable on the lips and they last FOREVER! My only disappointment is in myself for not owning more colors! I will definitely be adding more to my collection!
Susan S.
Davenport, FL
These are very affordable and the color payoff is great! I love them and use them pretty often. I'm very into matte lipstick and some of the more mauve colors are pretty matte and they last decently long , I would definitely buy these again.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.