BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Rachael C.
Indianapolis
A MILLION TIMES YES to this lipstick! I’m a HUGE fan of lipstick and this one is incredible! (If you can’t tell by my level of excitement). It stays on my lips almost through my whole workday. The colors are beautiful and the pigment of them is incredible. This lipstick has easily become one of my day to day wears and I get so many compliments!
Cindy M.
Rocky Mount
Review for: Wine more...
I had quit wearing lipstick for a while. Had kids just didn’t have time to do my makeup. I recently got married and was trying to find a color I liked and I grabbed this one. I fell in love with it! I wear it all the time now. ❤️
Kaylee T.
This lip color is gorgeous! Unfortunately I usually do a really light and natural lip color. I did however, give this product to my mother and she loves it! It is so pretty and gives a nice matte finish. My mother and I would totally recommend!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I liked this but it can be messy. It's easy to put on and isn't really drying. It also has some pretty good lasting power. However, I've found that elf packaging can be bad so I've had a lipstick or two that broke open in my makeup bag. I'd still recommend them, just be wary of of the packaging.
moussia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loved the price point! Didn't love the lipstick. Extremely drying and it smelled kind of weird. The color is long lasting and very easy to apply - but my lipstick fell out a month later ! I would say but this if you need a good option last minute but don't use too often or rely on this to last
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
Seriously the bets $3-$4 investment!! This is a great lip color, I feel like it looks great with whatever makeup look I am wearing, and its so affordable I can buy 3 at a time and keep them in my car, purse and at work! Also love that ELF is becoming more popular and is a lot more available!
Andrea L.
I'm in love with matte lip color, I just got one from ipsy so I am comparing the 2. The both have a nice smooth feel, looks dark and doesn't just come off. What I like better about this one is the package. The nice sleek look.
Abby W.
I have tried all the e.l.f lip products and although I love them all this one is my absolute favorite. I love the way the color looks on darker complexions very smooth and stays on pretty long. Recommend y’all try this out!
Josie N.
Another favorite lip product! The color is so nice and subtle. It stays on all day, I just touch up after eating. It comes in a sleek bottle with a built in sharpener. A single tube has lasted a couple months. This price is outstanding for the product! I purchased mine from Walmart for only $3. When I run out, I already plan on purchasing again.
Mandy V.
Goshen, IN
I absolutely love the Elf brand. I feel like it is definitely one of the most underrated brands out there, and the quality is great. It's super affordable, and you can find it pretty much ever, Target, Walmart, etc. I really recommend trying this brand because its just great.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.