BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Riley M.
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
I have several of these in different shades and haven’t noticed a major difference in the formula between the shades, except the nude one broke (which could have been coincidence but it did feel a bit softer). Normally I don’t like matte lip products, but I do like these. The pigment is great.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
Elf does a fantastic job on their lip products. I was sent the color wine by influenster and I've only worn it once as it's not my go to color but I love sheering it out for a more toned down deep red.
Kaitlyn b.
Review for: NATURAL, BERRY SORBET, TEA ROSE more...
This product is definitely efficient if you're running out of time. I bought this from target in the elf section. It was kind of long lasting it would depend on what I was doing. It met my expectations more than I thought it would, I would recommend people do buy this and try it out.
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I have found that these e.l.f. lip colors are very nice! I prefer matte lipsticks, and these are very matte.  They do transfer, but the colors are bold and look great.  They are so inexpensive, smooth to apply, and fade nicely.  If you are looking to try matte lipstick, check these out!
Courtney H.
Norfolk, VA
I received this in the e.l.f. Voxbox in the color wine. I love the color but it's not at pigmented as I would've liked it to be. I like the applicator and it makes it easy to put on, but I wish it just stayed on longer!
Caitlyn M.
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
I have the maroon matte lipstick and I absolutely love it! Its easy to go on, its not hard to get off but its not typically really matte it can smudge. But its a great color and its pretty affordable!
Abbie A.
Brookhaven, GA
This is such a beautiful color! It stayed on for quite some time, and didn't crack at all! I absolutely loved how pigmented it was, and would definitely recommend it to a friend! Thanks, Influenster, for letting me test this product!
Sparkle D.
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
I am not a huge lip stick person, but these are great. They stay on very well and are really nice colors. I purchased these at TJ Maxx and was very happy with them. I did not expect this great of quality for the price. I would definitely look to these again if I need a new color.
Kayla O.
Temple Terr, FL
Perfect color for winter. The lip stick was moisturizing it doesnt seem like a matte finish but I still like it. For darker complexions I recommend to use a dark burgundy liner or a dark brown liner.
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I have been pretty impressed by elf and their matte lip colors. I have 3 of these in different shades and I love the way they look on the lips.
My only bit of criticism is that these only last for a couple of hours before you need a retouch so keep that in mind when you wear them.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.