BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Samantha R.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love all of e.l.f. Matte lip products. They are easy to use. I love that they come with the twist to dispense. They are very inexpensive. I have quite a few and have never had issues with them coming off like other lip products. They go on smooth as well. Highly recommend if you're looking for a cheap lip product.
Ashlee W.
Review for: SCARLET NIGHT more...
For such a cheap lip product (I got mine for $1 at my local dollar store) I was pleasantly surprised with how good the quality was! I had never tried any of these matte lipsticks before but this one applied so nicely, I didn’t find it to be patchy at all and it stayed on for quite awhile.
Jessica T.
Love these lippies ❤️❤️ the colors are so pigmented . You can get elf at any drugstore ( Walmart target meijer ) all of their products are amazing but I love the creaminess of the lip colors
Robin F.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
This is my favorite lip stick of all time. I have repurchased it four times now because I love the color and how long it lasts on the lips. You also cannot beat the price at this quality level. This lipstick is better than a lot of high end ones I have worn, Absolutely love this product!
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
It's an "okay" lipstick. It is very smooth and the color is reaaaaal pretty. The downside is that it does not last long at all and the color isn't all that rich. It is also very satin finished and I am more of a matte girl!
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Review for: MULBERRY MAVEN more...
Such a perfect lip color and for a steal! Only $1! Can’t beat that! Very nourishing and pigmented. I love the packaging, which is more like a lip crayon than lipstick. I even included this color in a makeup giveaway for my Facebook Beauty Group!
Lauren A.
Julesburg, CO
I HATED this! It made my lips super chunky and sticky! It's not matte at all, and it made my lips look wrinkly and chapped. This was my first time using this product, and I will NOT be buying it again! I do not recomment this to anyone who doesn't like having wrinkly looking lips.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
The point on this lip product is slimmer than other brands, it's also pointed & not slanted like a traditional lipstick. But you are able to be very precise with this. I can even use this as a liner first before filling in with the same product. The formula is somewhat creamy and the coverage is full coverage. I have dark, uneven lips & have no problem with this formula working for me.

This lipstick works best on its own. I wouldn't use it to create any ombre colors because the formula isn't creamy enough to blend cleanly with others. If you have any dry, flakey parts on your lips, you want to swipe on a layer of lip balm to prep them, at the least. This formula is pretty forgiving, but it's a little matte & will accentuate very dry areas.

The packaging for this product is also very sturdy & protects the product very well. I never have problems with the lip product melting, even in the summer heat of Southern California. I have also never had any problems with the lip product sticking to the top of the cap. This can happen with other drugstore lipsticks if you are not careful.

This product is a REALLY great buy for an everyday lipstick because it provides great coverage, comes in a range of colors, & is effectively packaged. I would purchase this product in more colors if they were carried at my local Target.
Hannah O.
I liked the smaller pencil shape for precision on my lips, but it was not super long lasting and it wasn't really good matte in my opinion. It's not like glittery but it has some gloss. I love a true matte.
Jessica A.
Celina, TX
I have the Natural shade in this and I absolutely love it for just an every day look! However, if you continue to pack the product on, your lips may look a slight brown, and if that's not the look that you are going for then I wouldn't completely recommend it! But it is a great product!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.