BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
This lip color is basically like a jumbo lip pencil with a twist-up application. There is even a sharpener at the base of this lip color.

Although this lip color is advertised as “matte,” I find that there is still a noticeable sheen that appears on the lips. This might be due to the fact that it contains Vitamin A, C & E, which isn’t actually a bad thing as it does help prevent your lips from drying out.

This lip color comes in a variety of nude, pink, and red colors. The wine color that I received is actually pretty pigmented and comes off as a sort of deep strawberry tone.

If you are not a matte liquid lipstick enthusiast like me, then you might like and appreciate this matte lip color. But for me, I prefer my lipsticks more pigmented and dried down to a SUPER matte finish. I can definitely see this as a quick throw on lip color, but not really something I will reach for intentionally.
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love this color so much it is beautiful and it lasts a long time and it did reach my expectation is specially because it was so cheap so I didn't expect a lot out of it but I would definitely recommend it to anyone it was very nice I would definitely buy it just because I fell in love with the color
Jennifer S.
The formula of this pencil is decent; it's comfortable like a traditional lipstick and not drying at all. It's not totally transfer-proof though and will smudge a bit while eating or drinking. It's nicely pigmented (it can take a bit of effort to build up the pigment) and the built-in sharpener is a cool feature. Overall, I would say for three bucks it's worth getting if you like the look of matte lipsticks but don't like the dryness of liquid lipsticks. My only complaint would be the color selection, but that's just a personal preference. I've tried some of the nudes and browns (Nearly Nude and Praline) and as a pale girl they didn't look quite right on me. I've also tried a couple of the pink shades but one was too bright for my liking (Fuchsia) and one was too dull (Tea Rose). The only color I really like is Wine. I hope they come out with more colors at some point. Otherwise, I would say if you find a color you like, these are good for the price and one of e.l.f.'s better products.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
I LOVE all of these lip colors. I have 4 or 5 of them. The wine color is my favorite because it gives me that red color, without being TOO red. I like how its in a stick form instead of the lipstick package. It makes it easy to line the lips and then fill in. I will be buying more colors!
Ashlee W.
For such a cheap lip product (I got mine for $1 at my local dollar store) I was pleasantly surprised with how good the quality was! I had never tried any of these matte lipsticks before but this one applied so nicely, I didn’t find it to be patchy at all and it stayed on for quite awhile.
Mandy V.
Goshen, IN
I absolutely love the Elf brand. I feel like it is definitely one of the most underrated brands out there, and the quality is great. It's super affordable, and you can find it pretty much ever, Target, Walmart, etc. I really recommend trying this brand because its just great.
Abby C.
Dallas, TX
It's an "okay" lipstick. It is very smooth and the color is reaaaaal pretty. The downside is that it does not last long at all and the color isn't all that rich. It is also very satin finished and I am more of a matte girl!
Samantha R.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love all of e.l.f. Matte lip products. They are easy to use. I love that they come with the twist to dispense. They are very inexpensive. I have quite a few and have never had issues with them coming off like other lip products. They go on smooth as well. Highly recommend if you're looking for a cheap lip product.
Robin F.
Ephrata, PA
This is my favorite lip stick of all time. I have repurchased it four times now because I love the color and how long it lasts on the lips. You also cannot beat the price at this quality level. This lipstick is better than a lot of high end ones I have worn, Absolutely love this product!
Monica A.
really really good product. i enjoy using these lipsticks. they last long and all day. although i usually tend to re apply it after i eat or drink but i dont seem to mind. these are really pigmented and buttery. the wine shade tends to cling to dry lips at first but then smooth out. great!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.