BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
Compared to the NARS lip pencils but this one is a little bit creamier in formula. Last really long and dries completely matte. I love the color and pigmentation. I have tried the other colors as well. Highly recommend.
Tammy S.
Terre Haute , IN
I love that this is in a lip pencil form! However, mine was sort of...watery. It never really 'matted' down for me and I was kind of disappointed with it. I did love the color though, even if I'm more of a nude lip kind of girl.
Lauren W.
The matte lip color itself is amazing! It goes on smooth and makes your lips feel nourished. The matte look is great and it doesn't dry out your lips. I was less impressed with the wine color. It was more berry than red.
Ronnie T.
Lafayette , LA
Love the finish. Love the pigment in the color. I have dry lips so matte doesn’t always work too well but I loved this specific one. Love the blank casing, looks professional. Also affordable and worth the few dollars.
Iliana C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is great for first time makeup users and it's good if you don't expect long wear like out to a quick dinner. It's a pigmented color and I love how easy it is to apply. I personally wouldn't buy it again just because I grew out of lipsticks and I like liquid more. Other than that I would still have one.
Krista M.
I thoroughly enjoy these lipsticks, and have four. They are a demi- matte finish, which helps them to be less drying. These are beautiful on the lips, and wear off well, without looking too blotchy. They are well- worth the $3 they cost! I will probably be buying more in a variety of colors in the future.
Caitlin C.
Fort Collins
Review for: WINE, TEA ROSE more...
Tea rose was matte and long lasting for me but wine was not. They break easily and do not last long. They are beautiful colors but there are certainly better products available that last longer and have the same color varieties. My favorite aspect was how easy it was to bring them with me everywhere.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
E.l.f. is the best reasonably priced brand. Good quality and you get the best bang for your buck. This lip crayon glides on easy and is nicely pigmented. Only downside is that it isn't as long lasting as other brands.
Jazmyne M.
Bentonville, AR
I don't personally care for this. I feel the quality isn't all that great. It doesn't go on as easy as I expected it too. I feel as if it's more like a lip liner but in the same breath it's a little too big to be.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: NATURAL, TEA ROSE more...
I love the color of it first of all. And it doesn't feel heavy on the lips and it just slides on really well but I don't like how it takes off so easily especially when you eat. So I won't give it 5 stars but is pretty okay not the best though. But one thing I love is that they have a lot of color choices.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.