BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sierra E.
This lip crayon gives you a nice color. It's well balanced between pigment and sheerness. I think it's well worth the price plus it comes but a sharpener but I don't think anyone would need to use it for this particular product. Worth the money. Would purchase.
Kara Rose M.
I am not the biggest fan of this product. Received this in my VoxBox and tried it to review. The color is very pretty, but the formula is uncomfortable and drying. It also wears off within a few hours and with eating/drinking.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
This elf lipstick comes in the form of a pencil and has a powerful formula with a super pigmentation and a secret compartment to get it to tip, although the pencil is a mechanism that if you take more produce product.
The lip that I was testing is in the color rich red, there are 5 different colors in the official page of elf where you can order them.
If I had known that I would really like these, I would have bought more. I have tried about 3 different types of elf lipsticks, but none I liked except for this matt lip.
The formula is not super matt, it is very pigmented, but once you apply it it becomes a satin color. As it is a little bit glossy finish, this does not dry your lips as fast as with other lipsticks, but also so it is easy for stains to remain on this lipstick in what you take or eat.
The formula is not long lasting, everything was excellent until I ate something super light because this lipstick is very easy to be transferred or run to the areas close to the lips.
I like it to be a pencil and it can be applied super easy, also its formula that almost does not dry the lips, but it never dries then it runs very easy.
I really liked this elf matte lip color lip, because although it is not super matt its formula is very pigmented, it does not dry almost anything, you just have to be careful if you are going to eat or drink a lot because it leaves many marks And runs easily. The only thing I would like more is that they had more colors to select.
Virginia B.
Fremont, MI
I honestly keep reaching for these over my plethora of high end lipsticks. I would recommend them because they are inexpensive and matte while still being creamy and comfortable. There is also a beautiful color selection.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Matte lip color has been trending lately, so I was excited to receive e.l.f.'s lip color in Wine. However, this product wasn't nearly as impressive as my hopes had been. For one, the lipcolor was not matte on my lips. It was more like the effect from using lip stain and even a bit reminiscent of the play lipstick in childhood makeup toy gift sets. The twist applicator worked well, but the lipstick was loose and I felt it could've been a bit longer considering the length of the applicator. However, they thoughtfully provided a build in sharpener that makes you feel intelligent when you discover it and this color did look nice for a quick fix option. Just don't expect longevity or premium color and you'll be satisfied with the minimal look. I personally wouldn't buy this as I frequently lick my lips (nervous habit) and so prefer a lipstick with better longevity and durability.
April K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: PRALINE more...
This lip color is definitely pretty, but it's not AMAZING. I just don't find myself reaching for it over my Colourpop lippie stix. It's nice to have, but it's just nothing to write home about. I guess if you're looking for something that works with a good price, this could be good for you. I just don't love it.
Deanna R.
Springfield
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
This shade is a little too pink for me, but it glides on smooth. It dries down semi-matte as it does transfer a bit. Elf products are a good value since they are so cheap and aren't terrible quality. I would recommend this product to other people.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
Review for: RICH RED more...
This lip color is really nice. I dont know if its just me but it smells great as well. I bought it at Kmart I believe for a great price. It applies smoothly on the lips. The packing is nice as always and you get a good amount of product as well. I bought this more than a year ago and I still have alot left.
Rachael B.
I got four of these as a gift during Christmas time. They came in a holiday four pack. They are super easy to put on and have a nice finish. They are not super matte but they have no shine to them. Prior to the holiday pack, I bought a very light pink from Target and thats where my interest from them started.
Nevyn D.
Maywood, CA
I recieved the elf matte lip color in wine and it is such a beautiful shade! I love the colorn its a deep red! The only down side is that it doesnt last too long. You do have to reapply often but i guess its not too bad.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.