BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Ronnie T.
Lafayette , LA
Love the finish. Love the pigment in the color. I have dry lips so matte doesn’t always work too well but I loved this specific one. Love the blank casing, looks professional. Also affordable and worth the few dollars.
Lauren W.
The matte lip color itself is amazing! It goes on smooth and makes your lips feel nourished. The matte look is great and it doesn't dry out your lips. I was less impressed with the wine color. It was more berry than red.
Caitlin C.
Fort Collins
Review for: WINE, TEA ROSE more...
Tea rose was matte and long lasting for me but wine was not. They break easily and do not last long. They are beautiful colors but there are certainly better products available that last longer and have the same color varieties. My favorite aspect was how easy it was to bring them with me everywhere.
Rachael B.
I got four of these as a gift during Christmas time. They came in a holiday four pack. They are super easy to put on and have a nice finish. They are not super matte but they have no shine to them. Prior to the holiday pack, I bought a very light pink from Target and thats where my interest from them started.
Iliana C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is great for first time makeup users and it's good if you don't expect long wear like out to a quick dinner. It's a pigmented color and I love how easy it is to apply. I personally wouldn't buy it again just because I grew out of lipsticks and I like liquid more. Other than that I would still have one.
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
Compared to the NARS lip pencils but this one is a little bit creamier in formula. Last really long and dries completely matte. I love the color and pigmentation. I have tried the other colors as well. Highly recommend.
Krista M.
I thoroughly enjoy these lipsticks, and have four. They are a demi- matte finish, which helps them to be less drying. These are beautiful on the lips, and wear off well, without looking too blotchy. They are well- worth the $3 they cost! I will probably be buying more in a variety of colors in the future.
Tammy S.
Terre Haute , IN
I love that this is in a lip pencil form! However, mine was sort of...watery. It never really 'matted' down for me and I was kind of disappointed with it. I did love the color though, even if I'm more of a nude lip kind of girl.
Mariana B.
Perris, CA
These are pretty good I have only tried out two different colors and although they don't last very long the one thing I do like is that they are pigmented and also do not dry out your lips. They are not completely matte, they are more of a satin finish.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to like this product more, but unfortunately this was just an okay product for me. The packaging advertises a matte formula, but it never fully dries down to a true matte, it still has that balmy shine. It does keep your lips moisturized, which is a plus, but it is easier to transfer and I had to reapply quite a bit. The other downside was the lipstick wasn't completely sturdy inside of the packaging and was wiggling around just a little bit when applying. The positives are the pigmentation is pretty good and it glides on really nicely and creamy. I personally wouldn't repurchase this exact lipstick, but I would love to try out their other formula that's suppose to be a more true matte (I think it's called their velvet formula or something like that??). I received this product free for review from elf and influenster for review, all opinions are my own!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.