BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
Elf products make me really happy because they are super affordable and you can find them in your local Walmart this specific matte color goes with a lot of things although it's a little bit dark is not but it does not last all day of course you know you pay for what you get overall I'm really happy with the outcome of the product and I will keep buying once I run out
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Review for: TEA ROSE, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
For the price, this lippie can't be beat! I got Tea Rose first, and was a tad upset at how pale it was, but it's nice as a matte highlight or used with a darker lipliner under it. Mulberry maven, however,is super pretty,pigmented and a lovely berry color! I know I want more. Plus it comes with it's own sharpener on the ends!
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
This is very matte, which I like. It comes with a sharpener on the bottom which I appreciate a lot! Unfortunately, mine has broke at the bottom of the product so it moves around and hits against the cap a lot. I recommend being careful because it's quite fragile. However, it goes on smoothly and the color is beautiful!
Alyssa F.
I got this for free from influenster to test and it was fine. I think the color was just not for me. It was also not as pigmented as the liquid lipsticks i'm used to using. I'll probably pick one up in a different color though.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
Product was okay for me. I received this as part of my influenster e.l.f box. Applicator is not my favorite, but I think it might just be a personal thing. Pigmentation is wild, product goes on smooth. Only issue was the bleeding - definitely needs to be used with a lip liner. But the wear throughout the day was great.
elena l.
Review for: WINE more...
I love E.L.F Matte lip color in wine. Such a delicious color. It did meet my expectations, such a great price too. I've used other colors before and this is my fav color. I will be buying more after I'm finished with the one I have !
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I first bought this lip color after trying out shades i wanted for my wedding. i opted for a more neutral, but this was also lovely. i do have red undertones, so this can come across a little too cool for me if i have no makeup on to even my skin tone out. overall very lovely and would purchase more for the price!
Naomi K.
They are easy to apply but wear down very quickly and dry out your lips. They aren't long lasting and I'm not a huge fan of most of the colors. This lipstick is not transfer proof and will feel sticky on your lips.
Juliana M.
Review for: PRALINE, NATURAL, NEARLY NUDE, TEA ROSE more...
 When it comes to the price and quality of these Matte lippies honestly it's hard to compare with any other drugstore brand! these are so long lasting, are able to be layered with other products and the nude colors are amazing they don't wash you out and can be layered and combined to create a perfect color!!
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
It is a mix of matte and shine lipstick.  I like it its not too dry but too shiny. it last long, but not too long on the lips. It has great pigment. The packaging is great, is slim. I have the rich red and i like it. it gives that red color I like. I would buy another shade to try and they are super cheap! yay!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.