BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Amy S.
Comfort, WV
I have this in the color wine, was actually a free gift they sent me in the mail when I ordered 25 dollars worth of stuff. At first I was iffy about trying it because I don't normally try dark colors but it looked great on me. Love it. I hope they have it When I go to make another order so I can get it again.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
Product was okay for me. I received this as part of my influenster e.l.f box. Applicator is not my favorite, but I think it might just be a personal thing. Pigmentation is wild, product goes on smooth. Only issue was the bleeding - definitely needs to be used with a lip liner. But the wear throughout the day was great.
Christine M.
Fargo
I just bought this lip stick in wine, I really like the color. The price is very good for the amount that you get. I really like the packaging, it is slim and attractive. It is very easy to use and apply, it is very creamy. I would recommend this to others because of the price and the amount you get for the price.
Kate I.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
I actually got this in a free gift from elf but I wish I had known to buy it before! It does require you to apply every once in awhile but not too often. My only other complaint is how dry it feels. I am aware that it is matte but it felt very uncomfortable at some points and I always had the urge to lick my lips.
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
It is a mix of matte and shine lipstick.  I like it its not too dry but too shiny. it last long, but not too long on the lips. It has great pigment. The packaging is great, is slim. I have the rich red and i like it. it gives that red color I like. I would buy another shade to try and they are super cheap! yay!
Ana R.
Clarkton, MO
Review for: WINE more...
I really like using this! It’s not so matte but it is really pretty! Yes the packaging is nice. It depends on how long it last on what I do. I am a absolute user of this and I would more than likely recommend it to others!!
Naomi K.
They are easy to apply but wear down very quickly and dry out your lips. They aren't long lasting and I'm not a huge fan of most of the colors. This lipstick is not transfer proof and will feel sticky on your lips.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I first bought this lip color after trying out shades i wanted for my wedding. i opted for a more neutral, but this was also lovely. i do have red undertones, so this can come across a little too cool for me if i have no makeup on to even my skin tone out. overall very lovely and would purchase more for the price!
elena l.
Review for: WINE more...
I love E.L.F Matte lip color in wine. Such a delicious color. It did meet my expectations, such a great price too. I've used other colors before and this is my fav color. I will be buying more after I'm finished with the one I have !
Juliana M.
Review for: PRALINE, NATURAL, NEARLY NUDE, TEA ROSE more...
 When it comes to the price and quality of these Matte lippies honestly it's hard to compare with any other drugstore brand! these are so long lasting, are able to be layered with other products and the nude colors are amazing they don't wash you out and can be layered and combined to create a perfect color!!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.