13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,687 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I love the variety of color this elf lip color comes in. They are pretty long lasting and the matte colors are great for the spring time. My one problem I have, is sometimes the lip color comes out of the tube. Besides that, great product.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I was lucky enough to receive this product in a VoxBox & was so excited to try it, but ended up being a little disappointed. First off, the color isn't matte as advertised which really sucked cause I'm a sucker for matte lipsticks. Second, the wear life was very short. I wore this to work, and had to reapply constantly. Not the greatest lipstick out there, but definitely good for the price tag.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip color is great! The wine shade has a really nice dark red to it - perfect for winter! It stays on your lips for a long time and doesn't smudge that easily. Also love that it has a built in sharpener. For $3 you can't beat it!
Review for: TEA ROSE, RICH RED more...
Omgosh, these are amazing. When they very came out I was an awe. They feel so good on my lips and was amazed on how long they last. I used the tea rose for a Quincenera and lasted me most of the night. I kept wiping and eating so it eventually came off but that wasn't a buggy for me. I have kept purchasing these products. Love them.
I love this product as well as the e.l.f. line. It is very affordable, and even though it needs to be reapplied more than the more expensive brands, I think it stands up tot them well for the price. It is not over-drying like other matte's that I've used before. So minus this re-application every so often, I think this is a winner.
I really enjoy the idea elf has for their lipsticks. The convenience it adds with the sharpener is great. I guess only to get sharp precision though because it is a roll up lipstick anyways. Plus, it doesn't have the best stay power, but for the price, reapplying is no big deal.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos