BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Lekaela M.
I love the variety of color this elf lip color comes in. They are pretty long lasting and the matte colors are great for the spring time. My one problem I have, is sometimes the lip color comes out of the tube. Besides that, great product.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I was lucky enough to receive this product in a VoxBox & was so excited to try it, but ended up being a little disappointed. First off, the color isn't matte as advertised which really sucked cause I'm a sucker for matte lipsticks. Second, the wear life was very short. I wore this to work, and had to reapply constantly. Not the greatest lipstick out there, but definitely good for the price tag.
Jazmine G.
Monticello, AR
Review for: RICH RED, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
These are some nice shades. Although the color that is said to be isn’t quite the same it still looks good! Would’ve given it 5 stars if the color that is mentioned was actually what it looked like but overall very good!
Melanie O.
Tempe, AZ
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip color is great! The wine shade has a really nice dark red to it - perfect for winter! It stays on your lips for a long time and doesn't smudge that easily. Also love that it has a built in sharpener. For $3 you can't beat it!
Kaleigh B.
Highland, AR
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
This color is so natural. I love that it comes in stick form so it's almost like a liner too. Awesome color pay off and long lasting. I always forget how good these are until I wear them! Definitely worth way more than a couple of dollars!
Stephanie S.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I always get compliments on my lips when wearing this brand. I normally wear the color Neutral by Elf but it’s an overall great lipstick. I also love the designs of the tube, it’s slim enough to be used as an lip liner or overall lipstick.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: TEA ROSE, RICH RED more...
Omgosh, these are amazing. When they very came out I was an awe. They feel so good on my lips and was amazed on how long they last. I used the tea rose for a Quincenera and lasted me most of the night. I kept wiping and eating so it eventually came off but that wasn't a buggy for me. I have kept purchasing these products. Love them.
Lisa R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product as well as the e.l.f. line. It is very affordable, and even though it needs to be reapplied more than the more expensive brands, I think it stands up tot them well for the price. It is not over-drying like other matte's that I've used before. So minus this re-application every so often, I think this is a winner.
Martina D.
Review for: Natural more...
The pigmentation was pretty good except for the fact that after a while it starts clumping together into like lumps on your lips and they like flame off sometimes. But apart from that not too bad.
Kay G.
I really enjoy the idea elf has for their lipsticks. The convenience it adds with the sharpener is great. I guess only to get sharp precision though because it is a roll up lipstick anyways. Plus, it doesn't have the best stay power, but for the price, reapplying is no big deal.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.