13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,723 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I only have one of these but the one I have I love! The product pulls a little when trying to apply but I can look past that because I like how it looks after applied and the price point isn't bad. Would reccomend these to others and would also buy other shades!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip color is great! The wine shade has a really nice dark red to it - perfect for winter! It stays on your lips for a long time and doesn't smudge that easily. Also love that it has a built in sharpener. For $3 you can't beat it!
I got this lipstick because I've been wanting to try it thinking it was a mauve color but it looked like a very light pink on me. I was very disappointed as it wasn't what I wanted and it wasn't flattering. Needless to say I threw it away.
Review for: Dash Of Pink, Natural, Tea Rose more...
I think these are beautiful for their price. They colors available are classic which is good for people just getting in to makeup who want to try out lipsticks shades that all brands and formulas will have. They're creamy for matte lip products and I love that they work as a liner and lipstick. It makes touching up in public very easy.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I was lucky enough to receive this product in a VoxBox & was so excited to try it, but ended up being a little disappointed. First off, the color isn't matte as advertised which really sucked cause I'm a sucker for matte lipsticks. Second, the wear life was very short. I wore this to work, and had to reapply constantly. Not the greatest lipstick out there, but definitely good for the price tag.
I love the variety of color this elf lip color comes in. They are pretty long lasting and the matte colors are great for the spring time. My one problem I have, is sometimes the lip color comes out of the tube. Besides that, great product.
I really enjoy these! They are only 3 dollars and you get a creamy product with amazing pigmentation. I love the shape and packaging of this product. It's almost like a lipstick and liner all in one. Ive always loved these, they are super matte but not insanely drying. Not to mention super budget friendly. Totally worth a try.. color options are amazing as well!☺️💫
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos