BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

keianna e.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I only have one of these but the one I have I love! The product pulls a little when trying to apply but I can look past that because I like how it looks after applied and the price point isn't bad. Would reccomend these to others and would also buy other shades!
Melanie O.
Tempe, AZ
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip color is great! The wine shade has a really nice dark red to it - perfect for winter! It stays on your lips for a long time and doesn't smudge that easily. Also love that it has a built in sharpener. For $3 you can't beat it!
Ginny F.
I got this lipstick because I've been wanting to try it thinking it was a mauve color but it looked like a very light pink on me. I was very disappointed as it wasn't what I wanted and it wasn't flattering. Needless to say I threw it away.
melina c.
Chicago
Review for: Dash Of Pink, Natural, Tea Rose more...
I think these are beautiful for their price. They colors available are classic which is good for people just getting in to makeup who want to try out lipsticks shades that all brands and formulas will have. They're creamy for matte lip products and I love that they work as a liner and lipstick. It makes touching up in public very easy.
Jazmine G.
Monticello, AR
Review for: RICH RED, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
These are some nice shades. Although the color that is said to be isn’t quite the same it still looks good! Would’ve given it 5 stars if the color that is mentioned was actually what it looked like but overall very good!
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I was lucky enough to receive this product in a VoxBox & was so excited to try it, but ended up being a little disappointed. First off, the color isn't matte as advertised which really sucked cause I'm a sucker for matte lipsticks. Second, the wear life was very short. I wore this to work, and had to reapply constantly. Not the greatest lipstick out there, but definitely good for the price tag.
Lekaela M.
I love the variety of color this elf lip color comes in. They are pretty long lasting and the matte colors are great for the spring time. My one problem I have, is sometimes the lip color comes out of the tube. Besides that, great product.
Courtney H.
I really enjoy these! They are only 3 dollars and you get a creamy product with amazing pigmentation. I love the shape and packaging of this product. It's almost like a lipstick and liner all in one. Ive always loved these, they are super matte but not insanely drying. Not to mention super budget friendly. Totally worth a try.. color options are amazing as well!☺️💫
Stephanie S.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I always get compliments on my lips when wearing this brand. I normally wear the color Neutral by Elf but it’s an overall great lipstick. I also love the designs of the tube, it’s slim enough to be used as an lip liner or overall lipstick.
Hailey F.
Mayer
Review for: Scarlet Night, Wine, Dash Of Pink, Berry Sorbet more...
Goes on very smooth, pigmented, nice color. The packaging is simple, at the bottom there is a sharpener for it! Easy to apply, good value, would highly recommend. Can be found anywhere that sells e.l.f.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.