BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #100 in Lipstick

Matte Lip Color - This convenient jumbo sized e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color creates exact color application with twist up ease so you never have to sharpen - but there's a sharpener at the base just in case! The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Cruelty free and vegan. - Matte Lip Color see more...

Chim P.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was at dollar store yesterday and found this Elf Matte Lip so I knew I had to try.

The product is a lip pencil with 0.06 oz of product which is very reasonable. The jumbo size lip pencil is a twist-up for easy application. I also love the fact that you don’t have to sharpen it every so often.

I have the shade Wine and I dig the color. It truly looks like a sweet red wine and the color pay off is amazing. It has a matte finish but it doesn’t feel drying to the lips.

It sold at Ulta and elf website for 3$ but I had mine at dollar store for a dollar.
And even for 3$ I think this product is very affordable and has good quality. I recommend it for everyone that is on the budget but is looking for a lipstick.
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
#makeup #beauty #lipstick
Maddie N.
Swampscott , MA
Elf’s lipstick is honestly the best deal, you get a awesome product for one or two dollars. The matte lipstick does not settle into the fine lines of your lips. Elf’s matte lipstick in “natural “ is my go to quick your lips but better shade. I’ve noticed it also doesn’t wear off fast even three coffees later my lips are still pigmented. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for high quality drugstore products.
Rebecca B.
Jackson, TN
I like most e.l.f. products but this was a no no for me. The texture did not work well with my lips. Even after I exfoliated and moisturized my lips several times before I applied it, It just didn't work for me. It still looked bad and you could see cracked spots all over my lips. It just looked like a dry cracked chapped mess on my lips honestly. I still love most other e.l.f. products though! 😉👍💁
Ellie O.
Russellville, AR
Honestly I'm not very good at putting on lipstick but when it comes to this it's so easy the packaging was awesome because you could see the color on the box it matched perfectly all the time. It usually lasts me for a very long time. Anytime I go shopping with someone I show them these and they are impressed as well.
Cheyenne D.
It’s great for cheaper lipstick! I loved the color I got and it had a minty tingle to it which I loved! It lasted pretty long for it not to be a stain! I would defiantly reccomend to other people! The packaging could use a little work every time I’ve bought one it seems to break about half way threw!
Ashley H.
Radford , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this years ago in Tea Rose and it is still my favorite lippie. It’s only THREE DOLLARS and can be found at most drugstores and even Old Navy. The color is buildable so if I’m in the mood, I can switch from a day to night look pretty easy. It’s creamy and leaves my lips feeling moisturized.
Kelley W.
Winchester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the quality of this project! For the price, you really can't beat it. It goes on the lips very well and is super pigmented. I felt like this product wasn't drying and I had plenty of control to ensure it wouldn't smudge. This is one of my new favorite lip products, so glad I found it!
Sarah G.
This whole line is amazing! I have three shade. Tea rose, berry sorbet, and wine. They are pretty long wearing. I love the applicator makes it easy to apply in detail. I would definitely recommend to others especially considering how affordable they are. I bought them at 3 dollars each!
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is a great lipstick for an incredibly low price. You can pick this up just about anywhere and it’s a great value. It did dry my lips out just a bit, but it is matte so I was almost expecting it to. The color is very vibrant and it was surprisingly long lasting.
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These matte lip colors are fantastic. They are truly matte. They can be a little drying but I find that my lips can handle it. Again they have quite a few colors. You can only find some in store but you can get all the colors on their website like most of elf's products