Elf Cosmetics Matte Blush Duo

Matte Blush Duo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Matte Blush Duo!
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
Elf Cosmetics Matte Blush Duo uploaded by Tiffani N.
I actually really like these blushes mainly because they are matte and look beautiful on my skin. You can make a soft look or build it up and make a dynamic look, they blend really easily. Each one has a mirror too. I love them.
Debbie G.
Alpine, AL
For the price, this product is not bad. I have a couple of these duos, and I like the compact size for my purse. The powders have enough pigmentation to allow me to touch up during the day.
Kelsey B.
Mulberry, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price it’s a pretty good product, the pigmentation isn’t the best, but it’s good for a subtle, natural look! Pretty easy to blend, and creates just enough color to make you look less ghostly!
Patricia E.
I like it. Very soft and nice color. Looks natural and its long lasting. Its cruelty free, and have a very good price.
Jessica M.
Akron, OH
Didnt think I'd like these cause I dont use blush alot personally but these are really nice on my fair skin. It's not very pigmented but that's for its made for a more subtle look. It stays true to color what you see is what you get I would reccomend to those who like natural non bold looks. Really does look as if you went running
Lyndsey F.
This duo is really great. You have two colors: one that's more natural and another that adds a little more of a rosy color. It's not very pigmented but the color is buildable. It's really great for anyone who likes makeup, but it's especially great for a beginner! You can also use these for eyeshadow.
Candice S.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the dual color with this one. I often blend the two shades together for a darker color . I like the price good makeup at inexpensive prices.
Abimbola A.
Saint Cloud, MN
Soft and subtle and perfect for every skin tone ❤️. I’ve been using mine for over a year and it doesn’t even look like I’ve been using it. It’s quality and quantity 😁 oh yeah it’s affordable too ☺️
Makayla M.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Target
Works well for a cheap duo. I use this product everyday, it’s my go to. Haven’t found something better yet
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is super cheap and goes on very nice. It’s more of a sheer look and I wish it was a little bit more pigmented. More of a matte finish. Lasted pretty much the whole day. It’s a decent cheap blush

Looking for your answer?