BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mascara smears? Uneven eyeliner? Remove or correct small makeup smudges, smears, and mistakes without having to take off the rest of your makeup with this Makeup Remover Pen. Infused with Vitamin E, Cucumber, and Chamomile to moisturize and condition skin.

How To Use:

1. Glide The Tip Across Eye Makeup Or Lipstick To Remove.
  2. Gently Clean Pen With A Tissue After Each Use To Avoid Makeup Build Up.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben

Buy on Amazon
    • "Love this it works great and dose exactly what it says it dose, I keep it on hand any time I am doing my makeup" in 5 reviews
    • "this is PERFECT for when you smudge that cat eye or get mascara all under your eye trying to do your lower lashes, and perfect for when you slip doing your lip liner!" in 5 reviews
    Erica L.
    I am clumsy when it comes to mascara, I always get it in my upper eyelid and I hate it when it ruins my eyeshadow. I heard of this makeup remover pen from a YouTuber and thought it was perfect for me so I waited for a free shipping day on Elf’s website and ordered it. I was not disappointed! The tip is perfect to be very precise. This is now a staple in my makeup collection, it has saved my makeup look on several occasions I don’t know how I lived without it before!
    Lexi S.
    Derby
    This thing is literal magic. I got it because I needed just a few more dollars to get free shipping and I am SOO glad I did. This came in so handy during prom, especially. Sometimes it’ll smear makeup but if you keep it clean then it does pretty well. I will always have one of these on hand from now on.
    Kendall K.
    Indiana
    This is awesome! I know you can use a make up wipe to fix your mistakes, but this is so much more convenient. Plus it has a tiny tip so it’s super easy to fix little mistakes like eyeliner errors. The only problem is that I can’t find this anywhere in stores! It would be so nice if I could just pick this up at the store, but I never see it. Put it in stores, Elf!

I did think of one thing I don’t like though... it gets dirty fairly quickly, so it’s hard to get a lot of uses out of it. Not sure if there’s anything you can do to fix that, but it’s a minor complaint.
    Caitlyn C.
    Dandridge, TN
    I use this for eyeliner mistakes, and it works great! It can be used to make your wing sharper and smoother, and it's very easy to apply. My only complaint is that the applicator becomes stained with product, so you have to wipe it off as best as you can or it smears.
    Georgiana M.
    Philadelphia
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Remover Pen for eyeliner is AMAZING. I use it with anything, but photographed I have on NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Olive Green. I'm horrible at winged liner, but with this little tool I can get my own perfection in five minutes - definitely less than 10 minutes. To view what I was able to do, see the video I posted or follow me on Twitter @GeorgianaEM
    Kellyann C.
    Smithtown, NY
    I don't wear eyeliner often (mainly because I can never get each eye even and perfect) but this little makeup remover pen has built my winged-eyeliner confidence. I feel like e.l.f never gets enough credit. Their products are inexpensive (some may say cheap even) but the quality of the product is really, really good. So glad that I found this miracle pen. It really does work.
    Corinne Z.
    Cincinnati, OH
    I Found this product at target and thought that it was the smartest idea, it is the percent tool for cleaning up lines on eyeliner or even to put in your purse for on the go use. I actually have a few pens, they're so cheap that I probably could have even bought more. I would defiantly recommend these to anyone who hates the hassle of trying to figure out how quickly use makeup remover on the go.
    Diana T.
    Columbus , OH
    I love this product I bought it at Walmart for like $2.00. It’s great to use for a real quick fix. I use it when doing a wing and I mess up. It will last forever, after each use just wipe it off really good and it looks new if need be you can turn the tip around for extended use. I will definitely repurchase when it runs dry.
    Andrea P.
    Columbus
    Bought this on the advice of a YouTube beauty guru. Really wish I hadn't. The pen is very dry and doesn't really remove anything. The tip absorbs the makeup and becomes stained. I tried to clean it with makeup remover (irony) but it didn't work. Luckily, these are cheap so I'm not out too much money. From now on I'll stick to my q-tips.
    Karin R.
    Calera
    I love this for those little mistakes that are too small to waste a makeup cloth on. It gets rid of those little eyeliner or mascara smudges without removing your base makeup. It smells good too and is super easy to use! It is very affordable and the quality is great. It doesn't dry your skin out at all
    Temilade A.
    Saint Louis , MO
    How effective is this pen? I would something like this for my makeup mistakes.
    shine k.
    Hayward, CA
    I've never used anything like this is it worth the money?
    Viktoria B.
    How do you clean it? I used it once and makeup stayed on the tip even after wiping it off.
    Jessica P.
    I see a lot of bad reviews on this, but i also see really good ones..i want to know if this actually works? Or does it make a mess?
    Jessica C.
    Does this work well with liquid eyeliner?