BeautyFaceFacial Skincaree.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths

How many wipes will remove a full face of makeup and can I use these wipes on my eye makeup?
Are these very good for sensitive skin and dark spots Are these very good for sensitive skin and dark spotsElf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths ?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths!
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Jessica  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just got these ELF Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths for my Birthday today and gave them a try and I am so happy that I was able to remove all of my eye makeup with just one cloth. My skin feels moisturized and soft.
Magan N.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Magan N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all Elf products that I have used so far but these. They seem to not have enough cleanser on them to get all of my makeup off. I have to use 3 or 4 to get all of it off especially when it comes to my eye makeup. It needs more cleaner on the wipes.
Nancy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Nancy R.
These are one of the best make up wipes in my opinion. I am a first time user for this and i’ve tried others that do not compare to these. The package is amazing and clean. I wouldn’t improve anything from these wipes. The make up comes off easily even if it’s waterproof. Eco Living Friendly ElfbrandsElf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
Rebekah R.
Cornwall, NY
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Rebekah R.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Rebekah R.
I just tried this product because I don’t like miscelor water because it gets in my eyes and doesn’t get all my makeup off. These wipes work so good I was able to get all my makeup off with minimal scrubbing and time. I added a photo of the end product of finishing my makeup removal. It got off so much makeup.
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Cassandra C.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Cassandra C.
It was my first time using these E.L.F makeup remover exfoliating cleansing cloths. And they sure cleansed off my eye makeup. Also i love how they made them feel so clean and exfoliate afterwards. I literally felt them getting clean. Also i love how they are cruelty free. I will be buying more.
Brittney V.
Imperial, MO
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Brittney V.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Brittney V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like these wipes. They removed all my makeup with not much effort even my matte liquid lipstick came off. The package keeps the wipes moist they dont dry out like some I have had. This is my first time buying them but i would definitely buy again and recommend to others. They are very affordable as well.
Vielka E.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Vielka E.
This is not the product I use . I use the hydrating elf wipes to remove my makeup and after removing all the makeup my feels feel hydrating and removes completely everything , don’t feel like I need a face wash afterwards! #elf #wipes
Emily M.
Shelton, WA
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Emily M.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Walmart
THE BEST! If you haven’t tried these then your sleeping on something amazing! These are the best wipes I’ve laid hands on. They take away my makeup without years of scrubbing 😂 They are $3 a pack at Walmart babes!! GET IT!!!!
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my second time buying this product I like it it takes up the makeup pretty good is gentle not harsh nothing to improve at this time
Abby J.
Piedmont, OK
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Abby J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gently and easily clean skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara, with the [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-makeup-remover-cleansing-cloths]. Cruelty free and vegan. Benefits: Great for on-the-go travel Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin Infused with aloe vera extract for deep hydration and moisture Some of my favorite makeup wipes and they are so inexpensive! You can purchase at Ulta or any drugstore/target for $6 for a pack of 2 with 20 count each. These makeup wipes remove my makeup and are so some as well! They don’t leave that burning feeling on your skin after yo use it either. I ALWAYS purchase these! [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-makeup-remover-cleansing-cloths]

234 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nykole S.
Pikeville, KY
il y a 6 mois
Naz I. il y a 6 mois
Honestly cleansing cloths cause micro tears in your skin. I’d recommend using micelles water and a cotton pad if you’re using this for removing makeup. Cleansing clothes don’t actually clean your skin :/