e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set

Makeup Mist & Set

Does the product have any smell?
Isn’t this product tested on animals?
Does elf setting spray stay on your face or does it com off later during the day ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is a great prodbtuc i get very oily skin and i use it in the morning after applying makeup and i am very pleased with this product ” in reviews
“This setting spray leaves my face with a dewy finish, however I did not see much effect to lasting power of my make-up. ” in reviews
“If you're looking for a legitimate makeup setting spray, I recommend Ben Nye's Final Seal -or Urban Decay ( though compare UD sprays closely, all formulas are designed to achieve different finishes/things)! ” in reviews
“Not only does it make your makeup last longer, but it gives you a nice "dewy" complexion and can prevent the "caked on" look that sometimes happens.” in reviews
“It keeps my makeup pretty good for a while, but as soon as I've been exposed to the heat outside, I think my face looks worse than what I look like without the product.” in reviews
Chester , PA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Mary F.
I’m in the process of using this setting spray at the moment. I usually switch to a different brand every time I run out because I want to try all the setting mists on the market to see the difference in quality and such. This setting mist is fairly decent I mean there isn’t really anything about it to make it stand out from the rest other than the fact that it is very affordable. But nonetheless it is a really good setting mist and it keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. It sprays on evenly and doesn’t feel like it is completely soaking my face. It is a light refreshing mist. I hate the setting sprays that spray out like you just hosed yourself down. It not only makes the experience uncomfortable and could potentially ruin your makeup but it also leaves areas of your face feeling sticky. This setting mist also dries down on my skin really well and rather quickly. I usually have to fan my face dry because it is fairly wet but with this setting mist it dries down within seconds. I really like that a lot. It is a pretty small bottle but I think it comes in two different sizes ( don’t quote me on that) but I’m almost certain they have a bigger size. Honestly it is a really good facial mist very nice quality and isn’t over priced. Which is the kind of products I look for. Beauty on a budget am I right???
La puente
e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Amber S.
I recently purchased this setting spray and I’m so happy with the results.I really like this setting spray it makes my makeup stay in place perfectly fine and lasts all day .It does not make your skin look oily.It’s a very natural looking setting spray and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to others if your looking for a natural looking face.[product:elf-cosmetics-makeup-mist-&-set]
Thermal , CA
Best affordable spray I've used so far. It helps set foundation and powder and I do believe it helps eye color last a tidbit better. Performs fine in all weather types, but can only perform it's best if all other products do. A bad foundation will still look and perform badly. Does not change my overall finish, though I do go with more of a matte look. Mist could be finer, but sprayed at an appropriate distance, is fine. Can and will cause non-waterproof mascara to smudge/run. I usually set then do mascara if using a regular one. I feel like it makes my blush and highlighter really pop more so after than before applying the spray.
Veneta
e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by dawn D.
Purchased at: Target
Love the e.l.f. Makeup mist and set. I was a little unsure about spraying something wet on my freshly made up face but it works great! I work 10 hour shifts and my make up lasts all day long. I feel much more confident now that I don't need to check and touch up my makeup throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product. It's an affordable $4 at your local drug store and well worth the price! e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set
I bought this at Walmart on clearance bin. I have come to like some of the ELF line. Some of their makeup brushes are very good for the price. This was just ok. I was not overly impressed or under impressed. Infused with vitamins B, E, and arctium majus root. I didn’t notice any shine at all to my face and I guess for the most part it kept my makeup looking pretty matte. I think the smell is horrific but does go away after about ten minutes. That could be the biggest thing that I didn’t like about it. It’s is really strong.
Willowick , OH
e.l.f. Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Erin H.
Purchased at: Target
Elf always amazes me with the pricing on their products. It is always so affordable and yet the quality is outstanding. I really love this setting spray. The mist is a little intense but not to the point where it leaves droplets on your face. You just might want to make sure you hold it a little farther back before spraying. This mist does not dry out my skin or make me greasy. It just leaves it looking natural and fresh. I like to use this halfway through the day when my makeup needs a little refreshing too. Great product!
Tyler, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This little bottle of joy is easy to carry and has promising effects. Two or three sprays of this would set your make up for your party and you will be ready to go. It is a cheap alternate to expensive setting spray, the only slight problem you would face with this is that is accentuates your a few skin irritations making your skin look bumpy sometimes. It’s droplets if sprayed too close may also leave your make up patchy. Although, these issues it is a good product to keep and very affordable.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite setting spray! I went through couple of bottles. It works well with any foundation and makeup. Since I touch my face a lot, the foundation normally disappear or gets on my hand. But with this mist, it stays on and doesn’t leave any residue. Since I also have dry skin, it doesn’t make my skin look flaky or cracked. It leaves a nice dewy/glowy kind of finish. It’s not heavy either. I recommended this mist to couple of people, including my sister and she loves it too.
I used this for a wedding. I was one of the bridesmade so i really didn't want my makeup to fall apart miday, but i was living on a buget, so i bought this setting spray hoping it would be good enough to last all day. It was perfect. It lasted through me crying during father of the bride speech. It was in the summer so my combo skin was on the more oily side, but my makeup didn't budge. I applied this at around 8 am and my makeup did not fall apart until i removed it around 9 pm.
Hickory, NC
Not bad for a setting spray. Left my face hydrating didn’t run my makeup. Lasted longer than I thought it would. I used it when I got to hot or just kinda overall uncomfortable. Made me feel a lot better. It was my first time, first day using it. I will continue to use it and think I won’t have any issues. Elf is such a good brand and has such good quality at and affordable cost

584 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...