The ultimate must-have! Our Makeup Mist & Set Spray is designed to hold your face and eye makeup in place all day and to revitalize makeup color with just a few sprays. The formula contains aloe, green tea, cucumber, and vitamins A, C, and E to soothe and hydrate the skin. Spray on your brush or sponge prior to makeup application for extended hold and more vibrant color.

Does this ELF brand setting mist work comparable to other *top* set sprays?? What’s the quality like??
Matte setting spray or dewy setting spray?
Does this really help in setting your makeup for a long time?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set!
Product Highlights
this is a great prodbtuc i get very oily skin and i use it in the morning after applying makeup and i am very pleased with this product in reviews
This setting spray leaves my face with a dewy finish, however I did not see much effect to lasting power of my make-up. in reviews
If you're looking for a legitimate makeup setting spray, I recommend Ben Nye's Final Seal -or Urban Decay ( though compare UD sprays closely, all formulas are designed to achieve different finishes/things)! in reviews
Not only does it make your makeup last longer, but it gives you a nice "dewy" complexion and can prevent the "caked on" look that sometimes happens.in reviews
It keeps my makeup pretty good for a while, but as soon as I've been exposed to the heat outside, I think my face looks worse than what I look like without the product.in reviews
Danlee B.
Raleigh, NC
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Danlee B.
Great product! Creates an even spray across the face, has a lightweight feel, and allows my makeup to last for hours. A larger bottle would be nice, but it’s great price makes up for that. I buy regularly.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Once again I am very impressed with e.l.f. Cosmetics! Been putting this product to the test the past few days and it works! It’s been very humid here and this setting spray is holding my makeup on way better than without. Not expensive and refreshing. [product:elf-cosmetics-makeup-mist-&-set]
Marie B.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Marie B.
I use this to set my makeup and to mix with eyeshadow to make metallics more shiny and to make my own eyeliners to apply with a brush. Helps makeup last and last and isn't drying. The nozzle on the bottle can be a bit sensitive so I have had to transfer it to a new bottle after it took a fall, but the product itself works well for the price. No discernible scent and doesn't irritate the skin.
Sandra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Sandra S.
I have used this for years and I love it. It's not the best setting spray I've tried, but if you don't have a huge budget this works pretty decently. I would suggest this for regular day to day looks and when you can touch up your makeup more often. However, for a night out in clubbing, it's not that great. If you're going to be sweating/intense exercising, I'd recommend another product
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Orletta R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect to keep the all day face in place.... Just a little goes a long way. Goes on easy (clear) keeps my make-up looking flawless all day no matter what the wk day throws at you. I highly recommend this, and the price amazing.
Sara W.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combination to oily skin. I did not mind the setting spray itself, made my makeup look nice, less powdery and it lasted a little longer. But my biggest problem was the sprayer, it just spit on me and made me feel like a dog licked my face, so I had to always be way too careful and blot it with a sponge. For me that's a product that I would not repurchase just because of that. I need to get my makeup done in about 20 min and not spend 5 fixing my setting spray 😂
Ann Marie T.
Oroville, CA
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Ann Marie T.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Ann Marie T.
It gives your face a highlighted sheen that is beautiful. My only disappointment is it is it sprays a little to much at once and if not careful with cause it to run definitely recommend spraying from a foot away. Other then that it’s awesome.
Kimmy H.
Conroe, TX
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Kimmy H.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Kimmy H.
Great product for the price, I think I paid like $5.00 for it. It’s lightweight and it’s not sticky at all. I actually spray it on my makeup sponge before makeup application and then spray it all over after my makeup is done and I carry it in my bag for touch ups throughout the day or night. It’s also vegan and cruelty free. e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set, Clear, 2.02 Ounce
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Cristina N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not my favorite for setting sprays but it doesn’t help a good amount it can be improved a bit on the way it sprays but it is good as just a mist for a no make up day. It is affordable and has cute simple packaging
Stephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set uploaded by Stephanie M.
Great setting spray especially for the price! Sets my face with a matte finish and my makeup lasts all day. If I get oily I spray again to refresh my face.

650 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...