Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove

Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove

[product:elf-cosmetics-makeup-brush-cleaning-glove-black-53-ounce] does anybody have any thoughts on this product? Is it work the buy?
Does the handle break easily?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove!
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove uploaded by Kirsten A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Other than some foundation staining, it is incredibly easy to keep clean after using it. It does a great job getting all of my brushes clean. Stupid affordable. Highly recommend!
Gabbie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This helps me wash my brushes it’s effective but kinda small I like that there’s a handle I rate it an 8/10 follow for follow?
Betty L.
Sunnyside, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This makeup brush cleaning glove is really a convenient size and fits perfectly on my hand. The larger size dots are for big powder and blush brushes and the smaller dots are for eyeshadow and lip brushes. This truly makes cleaning my makeup brushes pretty fun and easy.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this months ago & i literally don't use it. I don't like it. It's hard to hold. It doesn't clean my brushes. I feel like i don't have much control over it. It was very inexpensive but I wouldn't recommend it.
Taylor D.
Hubbard, OH
I just saw this at the drug store and had to get it! I've been looking for a good brush cleaning tool, I often switch from wearing bright colors too wearing nude colors and this is the product I needed! Dose a great job getting all the makeup off my brushes. Easy to use and affordable.
ChiChi K.
Tuscaloosa , AL
First time use for this glove was amazing! I love how there is a handle on it which makes it a lot easier to clean my brushes thoroughly. It's a decent size but I wish it were a little but bigger, or maybe if my hand was a little smaller. Overall great product. Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove
Stephanie D.
Coal Township, PA
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove uploaded by Stephanie D.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this makeup brush cleaning glove because it makes cleaning your makeup brushes easy. There is a handle which makes it more comfortable to use on the bristles rather then using your fingers. The texture to the glove is like rubbery soft and its easy to clean the glove itself. I think its helpful and it's also affordable.
Lelah O.
Iuka, MS
This product works like it’s supposed to. The pad nubs are stout enough to give a good scrubbing action for the brush.
Amanda J.
Riverside, CA
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove uploaded by Amanda J.
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove uploaded by Amanda J.
I bought this on the Summer Sale they were having and Elf is already affordable so I couldn’t say no to $4. I had no idea it would be as thick and sturdy as it is. I have a smaller brush cleaning mat that I’ve used for a long time that gets me by but I end up just putting my brushes in my hand to clean them. So this works out well because it actually has a handle on the back to put on like a glove. It’s rubber and each texture serves a purpose. I like the edges that you put the brush through to wring our excess water.
Kirsten O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect size and it’s so easy to use! I love how the strap holds my hand in place. I used the EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo with it and they’re a match made in heaven! I recommend this to everyone. Great price and great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a 2 ans
Elf Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaning Glove does anybody have any thoughts on this product? Is it work the buy?
Amanda J. il y a 9 mois
Yes I did a review for it. I love it. It’s nice and thick too which I wasn’t expecting. I got it on sale because I wasn’t sure I’d want to spend that much on it either but totally worth it.