Emily L.
Henderson, NV

I recently fell in love with this all matte shadows. So my question is what are other good drugstore eye shadows? matte and shimmer.

member-210c97e26
member-210c97e26
Tuscola, IL
1 year, 2 months ago
I love the milani palettes! The small golden ones with like 5 shades (I don't know the name of them right off the top of my head) but I have, I believe, all but one of them and that's only because the last one is colors I know I would never use. They are crazy pigmented and wear absolutely beautifully and all day!
Mona T.
Mona T.
1 year, 6 months ago
Try out the Wet n Wild Au Naturel palettes. It comes in two variations: one that resembles the Naked 1 and one that has rosey and burgundy shades. Both have 10 shades with a mix of mattes and shimmers and both are pigmented, blendable, and overall good quality. They're only around $5 so I recommend trying them out!
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Denver , CO
1 year, 6 months ago
I love this too. I actually think wet and wild makes some really nice palettes for a good price!