BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Summer Breeze contains ten, perfectly curated matte eyeshadows for achieving a bold or subtle everyday look. These complementing shades are ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Use the satin matte shadows as liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.

Name change! The Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Summer Breeze was previously named Mad for Matte 2 Eyeshadow Palette.

How To Use

Apply A Light Shade Over The Eyelid Using An Eyeshadow Brush.
 Next, Apply A Medium Shade Over The Eyelid Or The Crease And Outer Corner Of The Eye With A Blending Brush.
 Finally, Apply A Dark Shade In The Crease Of The Eye And Along The Lower Lash Line.
 Blend Out All The Shades To Create A Smoky, Contoured Look.
 For Long-lasting Results, First Prime The Eyelids With An Eyeshadow Primer.

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

May Contain:

Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• as you know, we've created our own twist on tournament se...6 Answers
  • Are these good quality for drugstore makeup 10 Answers
  • Just curious.. Is this a highly pigmented product?? 14 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These eyeshadows don't last very long, and can be difficult to blend. But with my morphe or higher end brushes they blend like a dream! Very pigmented. Not chalky, except for the two lightest shades. And with a really good eye ask they can last all day! I think this is perfect bc you have all the matte transition shades you could need in one pallets almost like tarted tartlette but for $10!" in 403 reviews
  • "I purchased this palette because it is in a matte finish! i have been looking for an eyeshadow that has a matte finish and when i saw this palette i fell in love right away!. i love how everything has a neutral shades and also it is good for everyday use. I would say that this is good for a daytime to nighttime look for those beauties out there that don't have time to go home after a long day of work to go look pretty. I would say for me this shadows are in the middle of being pigmented. You can definitely can create a different look with these eyeshadows!." in 134 reviews
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
I hadn’t tried ELF eyeshadow since they first started popping up in Target. I was not a fan and found them chalky. I decided to try out the “jewel pop” Mad for Matte palette. I am so surprised by how much the quality of ELF shadows has improved. I am truly impressed!! I love the bright colors but the browns in this palette are great transition shades. These shadows blend nicely but have some fall out. I don’t mind the fall out when I consider the price. Pictured is me wearing the brown shades from the Jewel Pop palette
Diana C.
South Carolina
With this pallette you definitely get the bang for your buck. Its a all matte eyeshadow palette and get a good variety of colors. These eyeshadow can sometimes be hard to blend but with good brushes they will blend well. I would start small and build up the shadow to your desired look. I make sure to tap off all the excess before applying eyeshadow. I love this palette and use it almost everyday.
Kim O.
Dollar for dollar, this eyeshadow palette is amazing. I have just the original, not the summer one or the second one. The colors are great, everyday colors. They blend well and are somewhat pigmented. I wish they had more pigment, but for the price I really can't complain. Often times, I use this palette for transition shades when working with other palettes. It's great for travel because it is thin and pretty compact. All in all a great value for the price. I recommend getting it if you're on a budget and in need of some neutral shadows.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I picked up some of the Elf eyeshadow palettes during a sale they had on the website so they were even cheaper than in store. The palette packaging is nice and sleek. There are quite a few shades and you can definitely make a complete look from this palette. The shades are a bit on the light side, in terms of pigment and a tad dusty. But for the price, I feel like this is a quality palette. It’s easy for travel and I have picked up most of the variations you can get at the store. I’m a fan. Elf is constantly coming out with new products too. Love them ❤️
Armando S.
Pasadena, CA
Hey guys my name is Armando,
I have used this eyeshadow once and it has met my standards but the colors don’t really stand out on my skin tone. These eyeshadows are not as pigmented but is worth the price. My skin tone is a very deep color and the colors don’t really stand out as I wanted them to. They didn’t really stand out but u found a way to work with it. I wanted to do a natural type look for my eyeshadow yesterday and it actually came out very nice. I added some highlighter and a little bit of small glitter pieces and toped it off with some mascara and it turned out very good so I highly recommended this. If your looking for something to start with😊
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
I just used this pallet for the first time. There are several beautiful shades to choose from so you can change your look up, but they are all neutral and nice for an everyday look. They have a shade that perfectly matches my skintone, which I love for really subtle looks. This pallet can range anywhere from naked and subtle to smokey and bold. Most of the shades are very well pigmented, although there are a few that are less so than others. It is a powdery formula so I recommend using a primer, tapping your brush off before applying, and preparing yourself for a bit of fallout. However, these shadows blend effortlessly and have some staying power. Overall, it's an incredible pallet for the price and I will definitely be purchasing the other mad for matte pallets (I think they have 2 or 3 more now, I have my eyes set on the summery pallet with reds and oranges, it looks gorgeous)

Elf is awesome. If you haven't tried their products, start with this and one of their primers. You won't be disappointed.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
A beautiful palette of soft and feminine, natural colors. I was so surprised that these light colors actually show up really well on me. The easy blend-ability, great pigmentation, and high quality of the shadows blew me away! A simply beautiful one-and-done palette for an easy everyday look at an amazing price!
Sadie A.
Beeville
E.l.f’s eyeshadow pallete’s are not as pigmented as I want my palettes to be, and they are very hard to blend.

Although If you do not want to spend a ton of money on makeup I do suggest going with ELF, try out some of their products. I absolutely loved the mascara. It works wonders with my lashes. Elf is a inexpensive and good brand to use. Find them at your local drug store or Walmart.♥️
Leah G.
Concan, TX
I love this palette for a glam yet natural look. It’s perfect for everyday, especially considering how affordable it is. I like to use more affordable products in general, but especially for casual looks, that way I can stretch out my more expensive product even longer. It has great pigment, but is a little powdery, be sure to tap off the excess powder (there’s a lot!). Overall, I’m super happy with this product!
Hannah J.
Morganton
This was such a great deal during their sale that honestly it is worth the price. However, I need to use very different colors because they really tend to turn into one color on my eyelid. I like using complementary colors mostly, so I never really use this. The colors are so pretty though and the palette is visually pleasing.
Kat P.
Rock Hill, NY
Just curious.. Is this a highly pigmented product??
Deanna L.
Are these good quality for drugstore makeup
Jatavia B.
Bishop, GA
I've purchased this at Walmart for 10.00 and it didn't come with an Makeup brush. I only paid 10.00 for that why didn't I get an makeup brush with my purchase?
Christine C.
I want to try this for everyday matte looks. I heard mad for matte 2 was a better formula but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is this one just as good? Or wait until I can find the second one?
Erika B.
as you know, we've created our own twist on tournament season by having an eyeshadow palette contest called March Makeup Madness! This single-elimination contest features top eyeshadow palettes on Influenster–and round one is already complete! Can you believe it? For round #2, game #5—it's Maybelline New York The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette vs. e.l.f. Cosmetics Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette. Two amazing palettes, right? Which one is your favorite? Watch all of our makeup matchups and vote on which eyeshadow palette will be the ultimate champion in March Makeup Madness! How To Play: Competitors with the most reviews and social shares will advance to the next round, so review your top pick and participate in the badge activities. Click here to play. The Winner: One palette will receive the March Makeup Madness trophy and 50 Influensters who unlock the badge will win a MegaBox! Check out the bracket here. Which eyeshadow palette are you rooting for? Tell us in the comments below!