BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.

How To Use:

• To activate, twist pen 10-20 times or until color is seen.
  • Layer on color or mix with your favorite lip gloss for added shine.
  • Reapply anytime.

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Luscious Liquid Lipstick
  • "Im super in Love with anything from ELF!! This liquid lip color is amazing I purchased every color!!!! I like the way it goes on, its not sticky, and I love the packaging! " in 27 reviews
Jessica C.
Villa Rica, GA
I like these . The colors I picked were both sheer and glossy. I didn't mind. I still found use for them in my collection. That is, until my niece spotted them and begged me for them. I hated to part with them but they were so cheap it was nothing to repurchase. I love the packaging and the fact that they are so affordable is a huge plus. I bought mine for a dollar!
Lisa M.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Ruby Slipper more...
The E.L.F cosmetics luscious liquid lipstick truly is a great product it glides on nicely great for a simple or dressed up look! Also great for the prices that this brand sells for!!!! Elf cosmetics truly did not disappoint with this product!e.l.f. Cosmetics Luscious Liquid Lipstick
Myra M.
mililani
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Baby Lips more...
Loved this, it as just really cool with the little twisty thing and the color baby lips is so natural and just looks like I’m not even wearing makeup make it me look like a new born baby which I love. Recommend if you like natural makeup because this is very natural.
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
I love Elf due to the fact that I can get it anywhere. I am going to forget things at home when traveling and a lot of times it's my makeup. Elf is a great product with a large amount of pay off and it's at a reasonable price. When I started out doing makeup I used nothing but elf until I got used to doing it it's a great starter product you don't feel like you're wasting money and you can use it easily. Their lipsticks are amazing and they leave my lips soft.
Carrie L.
I loved this lipstick a few years ago, i would wear it nearly every day.😂 It's a fun packaging and a nice color. This is not an average liquid lipstick because it doesn't dry down. It's pretty glossy.
Kimberly F.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I went through so many of these in high school in a light pink shade. They smell like mjnt and tingle a bit. The applicator is soft. These ate great for no makeup looks
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
For only a $1 this is a great go to for lips on the go. I love how glossy this formula is. It's definitely more of a tint based formula but it's not drying. It gives your lips a beautiful pink color. It doesn't last all day as it's gloss and needs to be reapplied. The brush is soft and applies adequately amount of gloss. For the price, it's worth the try.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love anything e.l.f products release! They are high end makeup at a low cost price! This lipstick is affordable, presentable, long wearing and you will become a long lasting customer after you try out this product and many others of theirs on the market right now.. I suggest going out and getting this and many more of their products you won't regret it!
Destiny M.
Yonkers
Review for: Cherry Tart more...
This isn’t a lipstick but if you’re looking for a medium pigmentation gloss this is perfect. It provides a wonderful my lips but better look. I have much more expensive lip products but find I am always reaching for these because they are pigmented and forgiving. ELF don’t stop making them!! Please add a. berry shade. I have ruby slipper and cherry.
Caroll L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Baby Lips, Cherry Tart more...
I'm kinda disappointed with these products. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick is more of a tinted lip gloss than it is a lipstick. There's not much pigment and it is slightly uncomfortable to wear due to it's extreme stickiness.
There are some pros; it smells nice, the packaging is really cool; in order to use the product you twist the bottom of stick, and it is pretty long lasting, doesn't fade too fast.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the most common place find this?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to purchase elf products?
Wendy S.
Are these similar to the Stila lip glosses that look similar?
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores carry elf products ik some but want a list

Amazon