BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with natural pigments leave lips with long lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks. DIRECTIONS To activate twist pen 10 20 times or until color is seen. Layer on color. Reapply anytime. INGREDIENTS Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron OxidesCI 77499, Red No. 7 Calcium LakeCI 158501, Red No. 6 Barium LakeCI 158502, Blue No. 1 Aluminum LakeCI 420902, Red No. 40 Aluminum LakeCI 16035, Red No. 27 Aluminum LakeCI 454102. see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase elf products?4 Answers
  • Does this feel dry on the lips?1 Answers
  • Is this a true liquid lipstick as in dries down matte and stays o...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Libby V.
I put this product on everyday and I swear buy it, despite the name "lipstick" it is more of a gloss with a less dramatic pigment but definitely worth a try, the applicator is nice and easy to use and twisting the bottom of the product is a great way to get just the right amount of lip gloss you need, I wish I had one in every color and I am planning on getting more because of how affordable elf cosmetics are. I would recommend this product to anyone for any occasion. Obviously one of #mycultclassics
Nakaiya W.
Even thought the product is called a lipstick its more of a lip gloss. Its shiny but not too shiny and glossy but not too glossy either. I love it. I have it in the shade pink lemonade but its more of a subtle red. I love that its not too pigmented, others might not like it like that but I do. Also its very affordable I bought it from a website called Shopmissa where all makeup products are a dollar so its very affordable.
Bailey M.
First which will probably be in all reviews but this is not a lipstick it is a lip gloss. Personally I think that the smell and taste are a little bit overwhelming. But I also don't like strong or intense glosses. I have the color maple sugar and there is glitter in the lip gloss but it is not awful. Over all it's a decent lip gloss. It doesn't last insanely long but it is a good gloss for only $1.
Sylvia U.
I didn't not like this product at all. I received it for free as part of my mystery gift. I didn't even open it for over a week because I knew I wouldn't like it. I assumed it was like a gloss and I was right. It was sticky and made my lips tingle. I ended up wiping it off after 10 minutes. And I didn't care for the color. I got pink lemonade.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: Essential 2121 Strawberry
I really love this color and it looked very nice on the lips. My only complaint is with the packaging. I only got to use it about three times because the applicator on mine broke and liquid lipstick went everywhere. It was pretty disappointing because I loved the product, but it was only $1 so I can't complain too much!
Jocelyn F.
College Station, TX
Review for: Essential 2121 Strawberry
This was my goto in middle school. It has a soft color, that just accentuates your natural features. It went on smoothly, and sort of lasted throughout the day. I was available in almost every store, which was great because I'd forget when I would run out and I could grab it from anywhere.
I have this in one shade and I do like it a lot I find that it does not last very long and that I do have to reapply throughout the day the shade I have is a very natural and I feel like with the darker Shades you can get a nice look it's also very shiny but not in a gloss way.
Melissa R.
Review for: Essential 2120 Raspberry
When i first got into makeup elf was one the first brands i used to obsess over. theres products run from 1 to about 6 bucks , so its a great value. and this specific lipshade is amazing. great pigment last a long time would defenitly buy it again and recommend it to a friend
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Essential 2121 Strawberry
This is such a simple and perfect color for me. The Strawberry shade just about matches my natural lip color, making it my go-to/purse lipstick. It's a great value for the price and I would absolutely purchase it again! It looks great in photos as well which is a plus!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Review for: Essential 2120 Raspberry
I love ELf.
great price - nice product - amazing results!! this product is easy to apply, cute design and they are not pricey! But, I'd change the packaging to another one even better. however, this product really meet my expectations! I'd definitely recommend this!
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the most common place find this?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to purchase elf products?
Wendy S.
Are these similar to the Stila lip glosses that look similar?
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores carry elf products ik some but want a list